What do you see ???? Help me

kayjen

Reaction score
My friend bought me a dollar tree prego test because I have had a lot of weird symptoms lately. I took it just to rule out anything but this is the result. I did have have sex on April 1 st while spotting and he did finish without pull. Thought we would be safe since i started but the next day it completey stopped and I usually have a 4/5 day period and ovulate like right after it's crazy I know . i have been told that i am extremely fertile. Proud momma of 2 boys . thanks in advance.

So now i took another test this morning 4 days from period and my pee was almost clear. I used first response and it cam back neg ...
What do i do ... Am i or Am i not that is the questions ?!?!?

Attachments

• 1429499249049.temp.jpg
    1429499249049.temp.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 51
I see a faint positive. Test again in a few days with a first morning urine. Different tests have different levels of sensitivity with First Reaponse being the most sensitive.

I see a faint positive too. If your urine was super clear that means it was pretty diluted which might be the reason why your first response was negative. I'd definitely re-test with FMU in a few days. I hope things work out the way you're wanting them to. :)

This definitely doesn't look like an evap or anything! I would test again in the morning to see if it is getting darker. Congrats in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->