What do you think? Advice please.

missjacey44

Jacey & Baby Tye
Reaction score
Sorry if this is long, Im just in need of some advice.
I was told i was having regular contractions last tuesday but they stopped, started, stopped, started. They felt like somebody was pulling a rope so tight around my bump, letting go then kicking me in the back!

Then every night since friday at around 9pm i started getting very bad period pains deep in my back. I didnt know what to make of this simply because they came around the same time every night but stopped around 2am.
Im not sure what caused this pain, If they were contractions or not and why they came at the same time every night?!

But today.. Iv had so many different pains im so confused as to what is happening and im really paranoid that something is happening and i dont know it. I never had an internal at the hospital, but im starting to think they should of done one to see if anything was happening up there!!!!??!!

Today i started getting really bad stabbing pains.. 3 in a row..every now and then like right deep inside up there (if you get what i mean) Then.. i had shooting pains going round the bottom of my bump, They hurt so bad that i couldnt get up when it was happening and they bring tears to my eyes.

Im really starting to think this isnt 'normal' pregnancy pains and aches, I dont know whats going on but im really paranoid :|

sorry hun, im not sure but didnt wana read and run :hugs:

If this isnt "it" starting then i hope they ease off!!

I dont know what to say hun but u know your body best and if you are at all concerened however silly you think it is you should phone your MW just to be sure. You could go into hospital to be monitored and make sure everything is ok. Hope all is well xx

I think that you ought to go and checked out at the hospital. Tell them that you're really worried; they should monitor you and check babies HB. :D

Ring the hospital for some advice hun xx

I completely agree with Angelmouse. Get it checked and then you don;t need to worry which is an added burden. xxx

I really want this to be it, for selfish reasons of course. Can't wait to come see him! :blush:

That pain that you're describing is what i'm feeling :( so if you do find out let me know what it means :shrug:

Hope your LO makes an appearence soon hun :hugs:

Hopefully this is labour pains starting hun. But I think you should ring the hospital for advice, as it's not good for you to be feeling so worried and anxious. Let us know how you get on.
xx

Ya, I have been having similiar pains for the past week, sharp pains on the cervix, and bottom of the bump... Period like cramps etc... Lower back/pelvic pains and groin pain..

I think alot of it is just your body getting ready, but I hope your does it fast for you since your over 38weeks :D

Eeek i hope its not my body getting ready anytime fast :cry:

Eeek i hope its not my body getting ready anytime fast :cry:

Dont think it is mine getting ready to go any time soon either. Apparently it can take awhile in your first pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->