What Do You Think ?! BFP or BFN - ONLY 7 DPO

PortlandGirl

Reaction score
After trying for a bit this cycle has felt different - I really started tracking and laid down after BD for 30 minutes each time. I started testing at 5 DPO because I have no self control - yesterday I saw the faintest line and today at 7 DPO I think I am seeing something. I never got anything but BPN - so any line there is a big deal. I attached the picture below. Recap - 2 days ago NOTHING. Yesterday faint line - I could not even take a picture of it. And today is what you see in the picture. I need your help to figure this out

Attachments

• DPO 7.jpg
    DPO 7.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 35
I can defo see a line! However I think it's looks more grey I can't see no colour in it. Do you temp to confirm o?

I can defo see a line! However I think it's looks more grey I can't see no colour in it. Do you temp to confirm o?

For some reason the picture I took make both lines look not as red. I think because of the light I had overhead. O confirmed by temp and I used O digital monitoring kit.

If there is colour in the line then it sounds like a bfp :) I'm going to start testing around 7dpo, I hope I'm as lucky as you! Congratulations!

If there is colour in the line then it sounds like a bfp :) I'm going to start testing around 7dpo, I hope I'm as lucky as you! Congratulations!

Good Luck!!! I fixed the picture above to show the true color of what I am seeing

Looks like it may be a BFP - defiently continue testing as the days come. I am 8 or 9 dpo and itching to test but tryign my hardest to wait a little longer. Ive been cramping yesterday (af like) and started to have heavier/tender breasts and some gas this mornign (sorry tmi!!) so I feel like af may be on her way ... ugh... The only thing that's giving me hope is that I dont have my usual af sweet cravings and bitchiness.

Looks like it may be a BFP - defiently continue testing as the days come. I am 8 or 9 dpo and itching to test but tryign my hardest to wait a little longer. Ive been cramping yesterday (af like) and started to have heavier/tender breasts and some gas this mornign (sorry tmi!!) so I feel like af may be on her way ... ugh... The only thing that's giving me hope is that I dont have my usual af sweet cravings and bitchiness.

I would test - I had many of the same feelings. Good Luck :) :baby:

That's a BFP in my opinion!!!!! Congrats!
I'm 7 dpo today too and dying to test :) Your post is not helping my self control lol...I may just do it in the morning (I have to use FMU, so today's out).

Looks like a line to me! Congrats! I would test again tomorrow to confirm! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"