What do you think: could I be finally be pregnant?

CloudyDay

Reaction score
Hi gals,

I'd reeeeallly love to have your advice this morning! It's been a long TTC journey and I'm cautiously allowing myself to believe that this could really be the :bfp: I've wanted for so long.

If you could spare a bit o' time, could you have a read of my latest journal entry and let me know what you think? Do you think I could be P??

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/31188-cloudyday-journal-34.html#post907870

So i read you journal and the temps going up def sounds awesome for you! aww hun, im getting my hopes up for you! Being late, temps elavated, and a few symptoms, plus spotting sounds really positive! Cant wait to see what the test says tomorrow! Good luck sweeite and i will PRAY for you tonight that you get your BFP in the morning!!! ;), Lots of hugs and babydust to you!

looks really good to me,and the fact you chilled out a bit more this month will of helped!!
Good luck for the BFP!!
TRying since Jan.... me too got my bfp few days ago... its all a sign!!
Got my fingers crossed for you!!
think this is it for you though!!!
BYE BYE WITCH!! HELLOO BFP!!!

Gabrielle, thanks so much for giving me hope! I've felt strongly about other :bfn: cycles before so I'm not letting myself fully believe this one yet... not until I actually see a :bfp:. Loving your hugs, prayers and dust! :hug:

happy mum: thanks for dropping by! Your :bfp: gives me goood vibes, girl! Especially since you've been TTC since January like me. I've been secretly hoping that chilling out this cycle will have some magic in it! I've read so many other gals' stories where they either gave up or just went with the flow, then their :bfp:s finally happened. I'm soooo hoping this is finally a :bfp:.

happy mum: thanks for dropping by! Your :bfp: gives me goood vibes, girl! Especially since you've been TTC since January like me. I've been secretly hoping that chilling out this cycle will have some magic in it! I've read so many other gals' stories where they either gave up or just went with the flow, then their :bfp:s finally happened. I'm soooo hoping this is finally a :bfp:.

Thats exactly what happened to me, stopped using persona monitor this month as it was doing my head in and......
OOOO hoping its your:bfp:
:hug:

YES! I'm sooo much on the same wavelength as you, happy mum!! I hope my cycle has the same happy ending as yours!!

me too! not been brave enough to post on first tri yet, seem to feel comfy over here, be nice to see a familiar name over there, be good to see you in first tri!!
good luck!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, Mr. Storky, Baby Dust Fairies and all other beings who bring :bfp:s... I want to be in first tri with Happy Mum!

Thanks littlestar! The more responses I get, the more I think it's not just in my head, and that it could actually be real!

Just been reading your posts.... very excited for you - good luck and I hope you get into 1st tri - they are all so lovely over there!

chrissie33: Thanks hun! I'm longing to finally get to first tri. I bet they're as wonderful over there as they are here in TTC Land! This has been a long nine months of TTC... finally getting a :bfp: will make this wait allll worth it. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->