What do you think?!? Evap? Start of BFP?

LivForHim

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I love this forum and I’m always lurking and cheering everyone on, but now I’m in need of some eyes and opinions. I took a Walmart cheapie on a whim and it looks like it has a line, however, I had to put the kids down for naps and put the test away and came back to it about 2 hours later...bad, I know!! But, that means I don’t really know when the line showed...so, what do you ladies think? Do you see it? It’s pink irl...can I trust it?!?!

1016931D-790A-4627-ACE4-FD2B990E3247.jpeg 2CE7494F-8144-4A6A-939D-710B7A967C8D.jpeg

How many dpo are you?? I see the line but it could be an evap.

I’ve never personally had an evap on those, I’d be inclined to grab a frer pronto ! Good luck :flow:

I’ve never personally had an evap on those, I’d be inclined to grab a frer pronto ! Good luck :flow:
Thank you!! I have one more of these that I may try in the morning and see what I get!

Yeah I’d be curious what an FRER would say! Personally the line looks a little blurry if you know what I mean? Like it seems thicker than it should be, more evap-y, but it could just be the photo. It’s really easy to see though so deffo get a FRER!

Ooooh it’s defo pink! I’d get an frer good luck!! Looking forward to seeing ur next test xx

Following! Line looks pink to me but you never 100% know with evaps. Cant wait to see your next tests. GL!

Thank you for all of the replies!! Unfortunately, I think I had a bad test...first one still has a pink line, but this mornings is stark BFN...I guess we wait and see. AF is due on, or around, Friday. I’ll keep this updated!

I’m trying to upload the picture, but it’s saying it’s too large?!? ‍♀️ I’ll try again soon!!

I’m trying to upload the picture, but it’s saying it’s too large?!? ‍♀️ I’ll try again soon!!
Sometimes I found if I took a screen grab of the pic I had taken the screen grab would load xx

Well, it took FOREVER to develop?!? I could see that the dye seemed like it was moving for quite some time...anywho, I swear I can see a faint line...I could be losing it tho! Ha!

These tests take forever and a day to develop fully! Early bfp takes approximately 4 months it seems!

Those tests are pretty accurate IF AND ONLY IF within the time frame! Almost every one of those gave a nice visible pink line once they sat for a few hours. So, if it’s within “normalish” time frame, it’s likely not an evap.

That is so clear to see and looks pink I think it's a BFP.

I’ve peed on a looooot of tests, and I’ve had 2 give me false positives. One I checked after an hour, the other was expired by a couple months. So I’ve found they are normally accurate, but there is definitely a margin for error with these tests. My best way to test is to use 2 tests w the same sample. If both show a line you’re good to go, if it’s only one it’s probably a faulty test.
Hoping yours goes positive!!

Ladies! Thank you so much for all of your replies! It really means so much to me! Unfortunately I took a Dollar General $1 test and I feel like it was completely negative. AF is due tomorrow...if she doesn’t show by Monday, I’ll be buying a frer! I’ll keep you all updated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->