what do you think girls ? plz dnt r&r

Mummylou23

Reaction score
Well I started to m/c on 16th april classed that as cd 1 and I was 5+4 well now im cd 20 and my temp as raised. and I have been having ewcm but I only had cheapppppp opks and they were showing clear lines but not as dark as the control line so left em to it. if I ovulated yesterday we did it cd cd 9 cd 11 cd cd 13 cd 16 and cd 19 (yesterday) oh and tonight when we go bed are we covdred the month I got pregnant we did it cd 17 and ovulated cd 20 worried that we aint in with a chance:cry:

Hi Sorry for your loss. Having no experience of m/c myself I don't really know when you should class CD1 - but if you are sure you have ovulated CD 20 then you seem to have covered all bases, BD-ing CD 16 19 and 20 (would imagine that CD13 was to soon but you never know, some sperm can survive up to 7 days but I doubt it) If you haven't had your positive OPK yet then I would say keep doing the baby dance

Good Luck xxx

they areonly cheap ones and they haven't worked for me before hun they are sh**. and I had temp raise this morning so looking good for ovulating yesterday.

Hi Sorry for your loss. Having no experience of m/c myself I don't really know when you should class CD1 - but if you are sure you have ovulated CD 20 then you seem to have covered all bases, BD-ing CD 16 19 and 20 (would imagine that CD13 was to soon but you never know, some sperm can survive up to 7 days but I doubt it) If you haven't had your positive OPK yet then I would say keep doing the baby dance

Good Luck xxx

I agree :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back