What do you think? IB?

WantOneMore94

Reaction score
I decided 3 days ago to start temping. I was 3/4 dpo the first time. Last night I was having some very light lotion like cm, and I went to pee and when I wiped the paper was light brown, like when af is ending. Just had it that one time and my chart has been 98.9, 99.0 and dropped to 99.3 today. I have had horribly sore breast, like all over. The worst back ache of my life, and a weird super queasy feeling in my stomach. Slight cramps too, just to make it a bit uncomfortable on me. What do y'all think? IB?

Oh and the cramps are radiating into my hips, which is strange because when I had ds, I only had contractions in my hips, never felt a thing in my stomach.

For me, temperatures are easier to interpret in hindsight. I hear that you can get positive HPT at 10dpo, I usually wait until AF is due or late to test. Peeing on a stick is your best way to find out. Good luck!

It definitely could be! Could be burrowing deeper as the cells multiply :) I had what I think is ib at 4 dpo, but I know that's pretty early. What dpo where you when you first had different discharge? I started a thread about this too. Mine was thick, very creamy pink, then bloody cm. Only the one day and now it's completely gone.

I started spotting early this morning around 4 am (12 DPO) - just dark brown. Just started temping myself again. I know my normal BBT's not during ovulation or these two weeks is around 97 or sometimes even 96. But I temped the last few days and have had temperatures of 98.4, 98.3, (skipped yesterday), and today it was 99. But even though I have had IB with both pregnancies (viable and non-viable) I am still pessimistic. But, then again, the last time I had IB, I didn't test until CD32 and it was a faint positive, but still pretty clear. I lost that pregnancy though. With my daughter, I temped that much but didn't pay a whole lot of attention to cycle days so when I had IB, I assumed it was AF. Then when it stopped three days later, I was confused and went to the doctor and I was pregnant.

I had the brown discharge at 6/7 dpo I believe. Have been super emotional, even husband asked what was wrong, I said af was due between 22 and 24, and he said no it is never this bad, what's really wrong with you. So, he notices lol. I have just felt so out of my mind, I feel like I am going crazy from mixed emotions going nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->