What do you think my chances are...

Shedevil18

Reaction score
So I got to work this morning and started having O pains around 6:30am. We DTD early this morning at 1:30am. What do you think my chances are?

I am totally gonna be all over him when I get home from work just to make sure lol

Today is CD20 which is really unusual for me. I usually O on/about CD14.

Just hoping that if we do catch it that my LP will be long enough, my cycles are usually 28 days

Could it be pains from ovulation already occuring? If not you should be good either way. Have you dtd prior to this morning?

Could it be pains from ovulation already occuring? If not you should be good either way. Have you dtd prior to this morning?

DTD at 1:30am this morning as well as the night before.

I thought I was out as I didn't think I O'd this month.

When you get O pains, does that mean it is happening right then and there or does it happen a few hours later? I am confused by that...

I think it is from ovulation already occuring. The pain is believed to be from fluid in the abdomen from the follicle rupturing.

So if that is the case... how long so I have to catch it? I'm just so confused by all of this TTC stuff... I'm thinking maybe we have been doing it wrong all these months? *sigh*

The egg is viable for about 24 hours after it is released. The recommended bd time is 2-4 days prior to ovulation. Hope that helps. Have you tried opks?

I have used OPKs in the past and have a bunch left over. I'm trying to do the "relaxed" approach but its easier said then done

I hear you on that. If your cycles are regular I would dtd starting cd12 every other day through cd18. That should cover you.

Thats what my OB said as well. But if only CD10 - CD18 then this month we would have missed it. I don't understand why all of a sudden I am Oing on CD20 when i was like clockwork and ALWAYS CD14 before... so much has changed with my body since we have been TTC

I'm just worried that if I am still going to have a 28 day cycle then 8 days isnt going to be long enough for it to implant...

Your right it wont be long enough. The only way for sure to know when/if you are ovulating would be to temp and I cant do that lol no patience. Your body can change over time. Hormone fluctuations or weight gain, anything can throw your cycles off. Maybe see your dr and see what they have to say. Maybe they can do a 21 day blood test to see about ovulation.

I've already been to my doctor and she said she won't do anything for me until we have been TTC for a year... that means 3 more months to go...

Don't wanna get your hopes up but my implantation pains/cramps with my youngest 11 months were identical to the o cramps I felt 5 days before, as you don't temp you may well of o on time and they could be implantation cramps, just felt I had to throw that in there, its the first thing that came to my mind:) xxxxx

I had the pains pretty much all night until a few hours before we went to bed. DTD again last night so hopefully if it was O pains then we caught it. Gonna DTD again tonight lol

That's great you'll be covered whatever then:) xxxxx

I think you have probably covered all bases. Fx for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->