What do you think my O date is?

chammock

Reaction score
Here is my chart - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a0652

I don't know if one tenth of a point is enough to consider it an "ovulation dip".

I got a positive OPK on CD16 with sharp O pains on the right side in the afternoon/evening. The next morning (CD17), I got a negative OPK and the O pain was gone.

Temp spike seems to be happening the past two days (CD18 and CD19). This is my first month temping.

My guess is that I ovulated the night of CD16 since I got the positive OPK AND I had cramping all day on one side. Egg was trying to get out and the LH surge was over by the next morning.

Thoughts? Do you think I ovulated on CD16 or CD17?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a0652

You would have ovulated on cd 16 I think as the temp goes up a bit on cd 17 and also your opk is no longer positive.

I think the open circle on CD16 is there because of the positive OPK. Not sure.

FF just updated my chart this morning when I plugged in my temp. Predicts my O date as CD17.

Thanks for looking ladies.

An open circle normally appears when u have taken a temp later than normal or if you had a broken sleep. A positive opk wouldn't be marked with an open circle. Did u take your temp later?

Agreed with Ela. An open circle indicates a potential abnormality in temp. Either your timing was significantly off or you marked a symptom that could interfere with temp. If you look at my chart, I have a bunch of open circles this month because there was a heat wave, some nights I was sleep deprived, and some I overslept by more than 15 minutes. I ask because if there is a reason for that temp to be altered, your O date might be cd 17. Unlikely, but just want to give you an informed opinion :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->