what do you think? need advice.

MedicMommy317

Reaction score

Ok so this is my first post and if it's a multiple of someone else's, I apologize. I am racking my brain as my DH and I are ttc. I just finished my cycle last Friday, had sex Saturday, and two days ago. It's two early to test but I have been having cramps for the past two days in my lower abdomen. I have had headaches for the past 4 days or so, a loss of appetite to the point of skipping dinner several times, some lightheadedness, and smells that don't normally bother me have made me turn my nose up. Not a drop of nausea (not even with the smells), no sore boobs (cramping in them though), no spotting, and no other obvious signs. I have been waiting to have another baby but am wondering if theae are pregnancy related or something smaller like dehydration.

When you say finished your cycle you mean af just finished? If you've only just finished af its too early for you to have ovulated so there's basically no chance you could be pregnant. And it would be too early to have symptoms anyway. I would say drink more water and keep an eye on the symptoms.

I would say to take a test and see if it's positive. My sil had full blown periods for her entire pregnancy. It is true that if you are about a week after AF has finished, you may not have ovulated yet. There are plenty of women who actually ovulate very shortly (like within days) of getting AF, so it is possible to have an early ovulation and be experiencing the early stages of pregnancy.

Yes it is possible you could have ovulated I ovulate 3-4 days after AF finishes, (cd8/cd9) I'd test in a few days or so, good luck :flower:

I agree with the others...even if you ovulated a couple of days after AF I don't think implantation would have happened yet...so the likelihood of you experiencing pregnancy symptoms is low....

I agree with above me, it would be too early for implantation to happen if you did ovulate that early. Good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->