What do you think? Need eyes!!

giggly_gurl88

Reaction score
After getting pregnant unexpectedly and resulting in a loss, then a second loss after that, we are decided we really do want a baby. I am not sure If I am just seeing things or if there really is something there. I am not sure when I actually ovulated, I know AF is due is 5 days. Please please please tell me what you see!!

Attachments

• TEST PIC 1.jpg
    TEST PIC 1.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 55
  • TEST PIC 2.jpg
    TEST PIC 2.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 37
  • TEST PIC 3.jpg
    TEST PIC 3.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 34
  • TEST PIC 4.jpg
    TEST PIC 4.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 26
  • TEST PIC 5.jpg
    TEST PIC 5.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 26
Im sorry its hard to tell, I say try again tomorrow, fx for you

I don't know that those tests are sensitive enough to pick up hCG five days before your period. Good luck!

I don't know that those tests are sensitive enough to pick up hCG five days before your period. Good luck!

Yep my first miscarriage I had a faint line on these tests, had hcg checked the same day and my levels were an 8!! These tests are usually more sensitive than FRER most of the time and the best part is they are only a $1!!!!

I see a shadow x

Thanks for looking. I have not had a negative pregnancy test in awhile because of the two recent losses and testing after to make sure hcg was going down was done via bloodwork. I vaguely remember that this is what these tests looked like at the very start of my other bfps BUT I was getting faint lines much earlier than I am now. I am only 5 days away from my period where as last time I was 8 and 10 days away when I got a very light but obvious positive on these. Because of that I am thinking its probably not positive. I had a yeast infection this month around the time i usually ovulate but I didnt know until after so maybe that stopped us from being able to catch the egg this month?
Sorry for rambling. My OH will be 42 in February so we are hoping to have a sticky bean very soon!!

I see a little something.. good luck Giggley <3 stalking

Thanks everyone for looking. I took another test today and it appears to be the same.... just a shadow of a line.... im guessing that is just how the test is.... AF is due in 3 days so I would think I would have a line by now? We will just keep trying next month!! Baby dust to all of you that are actively trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->