What Do You Think of Harlow Ameline?

RachelHayden

Reaction score
I wanted an Ama/Ame name to honor my grandma but I dont like the really popular Amelia. I think Amelie sounds too much like Emily. I was really having a hard time.

I loved Amelise Madeleine but I got a lot of flack that it wasn't a real name and sounded like the name of an enzyme. I still love it but I didnt like all the negative reactions. I guess I like combining names together lol. I liked Amelise which is a combination of Ama and Elise. And I like Avienne which is a combination between Ava and Vivienne. I had Avienne Harlow on the list at well.

Well, after I decided maybe not to go with a combo name, I looked into Ameline which is a real name! But I wanted to mispronounce it and say it like Caroline with the "line" sound. Its actually pronounced Ama-leen. I wasnt loving it as a first name. Just was not feeling it. My dad actually passed away so I was thinking Ameline Martine (Martin was my dad's name) but they rhyme when you actually pronounce Ameline correctly Haha.

We went back to the drawing board and focused in on Harlow. It sounds so amazing with our last name. So now I'm am pondering Harlow Ameline (pronounced correctly, Ama-lene).

What do you think?

Firstly I love Harlow!!! So thumbs up from me. Also think Harlow Ameline sounds fine together x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->