what do you think of the name we picked?

brittanymc

newly married and preggo!
Reaction score
We have decided to name our baby boy Ryder Jude....whats your honest opinion on this name?I want to be aware of any nicknames or silly things that could be said by other kids about it but I cant really think of any?!

I like it :D I have a friend called Ryan who we call 'Ry' which is a potential nickname for Ryder? Nobody might call him it but it's a possibility?

I think it's a lovely name. I am a school teacher and haven't heard any negative or silly nicknames for Ryder in my time.

:)

Thanks ladies!Makes me feel better to know others cant think of nasty nicknames :)

That was our top choice for a boys name... Love it! Only thing people said was they might say " ride her" . I didnt think of that and it didn't bother me!

That was our top choice for a boys name... Love it! Only thing people said was they might say " ride her" . I didnt think of that and it didn't bother me!

My husband just said the same thing!I hope they dont say!lol He thinks it would be cool of course...men!But we do just love it so much :) Thanks :)

I like it! And the 'ride her' thing probably isn't a bad nickname for a boy. LOL. Not so good for a girl.

I love it! I suggested Ryder to my boyfriend, because it's so unique, but he likes more traditional names. We landed on and agreed on Gavin. The middle name is adorable, too.

thanks ladies!Im so glad a lot of ppl think its as cute as we do!

I love it! I suggested Ryder to my boyfriend, because it's so unique, but he likes more traditional names. We landed on and agreed on Gavin. The middle name is adorable, too.

I love the name Gavin too!I usually like more traditional names too like Jack(my fav) but for some reason Ryder stuck out.Gavin was in our top 5 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->