What do you think of these names???

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
After coming across this thread I started to discuss names with my husband, and we have just discussed and shock horror agreed to our babys names. :happydance::happydance:

For a girl we are going to call her Madeleine May (after both of my nans)

For a boy we are going to call him Joseph Arthur (Joseph because my husband likes it and Arthur after my husbands grandad).

All my other children have middle names after people, so I wanted to carry on that theme. What do you guys think??

I love them both! Joseph is one of my favourite names too but hubby's not so sure :grr: x

They both have nice flows to them

Madeline May is really girly and Joseph Arthur sounds very smart :)

Cute!!! I like Madeline, though I prefer it spelled Madeleine. :D

beautiful! love them! especially as i have a Madeleine (spelt maddilynne) and if we have a boy he will be Joseph :D

joseph arthur is also the name of a singer/songwriter who writes lovely songs :D xxx

Really lovely, the girls name has a nice ring to it and when it comes to boys names I love more traditional names like the tow you have picked rather than modern names.

I like Madeleine May very much. Madeleine was my doll's name when I was a kid, it was already one of my faves then! I

do not dislike Joseph but I wouldn't choose it personnally. I love Arthur, it would have been on my list if not everyone and their aunt named their kids that name in France...

I like Madeleine May very much. Madeleine was my doll's name when I was a kid, it was already one of my faves then! I

do not dislike Joseph but I wouldn't choose it personnally. I love Arthur, it would have been on my list if not everyone and their aunt named their kids that name in France...

In the UK Arthur is quite rare, or rather very old fashioned, good to know its popular in France though. We will probably end up shortening Joseph to Joe. xx

In the UK Arthur is quite rare, or rather very old fashioned, good to know its popularv in France tho. We will probably end up shortening Joseph to Joe. xx

At the moment, we kind of have an "old name" craze. Names like Arthur, Jules, Oscar, Lucien are on top of the name charts... Joseph is quite popular too but not as much as the ones I just mentioned. Sort of surfing the wave without having ten kids in the same class with the same name! :) I like Joe or even Joey.

After coming across this thread I started to discuss names with my husband, and we have just discussed and shock horror agreed to our babys names. :happydance::happydance:

For a girl we are going to call her Madeleine May (after both of my nans)

For a boy we are going to call him Joseph Arthur (Joseph because my husband likes it and Arthur after my husbands grandad).

All my other children have middle names after people, so I wanted to carry on that theme. What do you guys think??

really love Joseph .. so sweet

I love those names! I love old fashioned names too...hence Jack & Rosie :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back