What do you think of this pushchair?

Anymore reviews before I take the plunge and buy this??

Anymore reviews before I take the plunge and buy this??

OOO Have you been to see one then? I saw some one with it today I asked if it was any good? but they had only brought it that day :dohh:
What color are you going for?
I was dead set on the black and pink but im thinking now about the grey/silver be more practical if we have another baby soon after, never say never :winkwink:

Nope, never seen one! Just taking the plunge really. :lol: Decided to go for the pushchair and carrycot as Niamh will be outgrowing the carseat soon enough, and get the carseat when we are PG with baby number 2.

Getting the green and black one so we can use it for our next baby too!

Though I'll probably end up getting another pram by the end of the year too :rofl:

What colour was the one you say today? Did it look quite good?

It was the grey/silver one that I saw in the shop, it looked beautiful :) the frame too I cant wait to put my depoist down when my HIP grant comes through. Iv saw the black and green car seat in the shop it is a nice green! Are you ordering it off internet ?

Yeah, a shop off ebay that sells them brand new. £319 for pushchair and carrycot!

Hello ladies

The lady did recommend getting a different car seat though, the maxi cosi cabriofix will fit the chassis with a set of adaptors for £18. The car seat that comes with this pram doesn't have a base unit so it'd be a faff with seat belts each time - not what I had in mind. The adaptors are push in and pull out, again very easy.
/QUOTE]

My lady recommended a differnt car seat too just for the fact it does the same thing but is cheaper. I could do with saving money but I think I would want it too match because I would also use it on the chassis. However I didnt dare tell the lady in the shop this as she was too busy going on on how many babies die by being in their car seat all the time. She was slightly OTT about her hatred for car seats and she did do my head in I was having a bad day anyway I didnt need to be told that If i left my baby in a car seat it might die :growlmad: weird selling point!
Iv still not been to the big pram shop yet to look what there deal is, I better hurry up or they will all be gone and you will all be posting on here saying "my oyster came today" and Il be like yeah thanks to me :haha:

HA ha, definitely thanks to you!!

MIL is buying our pram and won't be able to afford until end of Sept so you've got a few weeks before I gloat :D

Oh and I too want a matching car seat with pram, choosing the black & Green with a phantom (black) Maxi ocsi seat for car :happydance:

I love this :)!
but i also fel in love with the icandy and quinny buzz so im going to go look at them all i think :) and then decide
x

me and OH fell in love with this a while ago.. our local pram shop has had it in for a few weeks now...

So we bought it.. but dont need to pick it up till after xmas, we've ordered the black and green one seen as we're on team yellow! Its that small when it folds up that i can get the frame in the boot of my ford ka.!

I went in and saw the black and silver one and also the greeny coloured one, not sure what its called in the catalogue! I really liked it apart from when we were putting it up and down the chasse seems very flimsy and we almost broke it putting it up and down in the shop. I wasnt happy about how long it would last? but then again it was a shop demo one so could of been abused quite a lot?

see someone told me it was quite flimsy so Im not sure :wacko: I have a silver cross atm and its brilliant and really sturdy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"