What do you think of this?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Hi, so I took these too tests yesterday with FMU. When the dye was going across, I could of swore I saw a squinter in the test area of both the Walmart cheapie and the FRER that is not pictured. But this is what I came back to on the the Walmart cheapie. Not sure what to think. about it. It looks nice and solid and that it is slightly purple like the control but it's faint. What do you ladies think? The ones that it is beside are ones from days previous where nothing came up, and I normally don't get evaps.....So I'm not really sure what to think about all this.....Help Please I'm going crazy. AND to top it off, I just peed for FMU and forgot to catch it!!! Ugh, now what do I do to have urine similar to FMU to test today? Thanks for all your help Ladies, it is truly appreciated!!!!

Attachments

• Upload2bab.jpg
    Upload2bab.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Upload2bab1.jpg
    Upload2bab1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Upload2bab3.jpg
    Upload2bab3.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Upload2bab4.jpg
    Upload2bab4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 33
I try to minimize fluid intake and hold it for as long as I can. I pee into a cup. If it isn't dark then I dump it. Gl

Sorry, can't see anything yet! But I'm following!

I see it on the middle one. I have bad evaps and almost constantly get lines. So the two on the sides are previous days?

I got an evap in one of those walmart 88 cent ones today, so I wouldn't read too much into evaps.

I have gotten evaps on the walmart cheapies. But I also got super early BFPs.

Some people have better luck with SMU. If it's super early though, I'd wait for FMU the next day, unless SMU is super dark.

I see it on the middle one. I have bad evaps and almost constantly get lines. So the two on the sides are previous days?

Yes, the one in the middle is the only one that I can see a line on. I never get evaps like EVER. So it was startling to me to see anything. The other two on each side of it are there for examples of the tests I took in the previous that you can clearly see have no evaps and are as starkly white wa they could be....:shrug:

I have to admit I thought the same. All your tests in your posts seem to have gone bright yellow very quickly. Can honestly say I've never had that happen with a test by the next day. Takes a week or so for my tests to get like that. Think the lady that asked was just curious that's all.

I am taking prenatals, but I have suspected I might have a UTI for a little while now. No pain, burning or anything, just my urine being "cloudy" not really sure how to describe it. I'm on other medications too, for my RA as well.

Ok yea some meds will change your urine. How long has it been like that? Since you started your meds?

Ok yea some meds will change your urine. How long has it been like that? Since you started your meds?

I'm going to PM you, Is that okay? I have stuff to say, but would rather it not be out there for everyone on the planet to see, not that it is crazy stuff, it's just personal medical information, that I'd rather keep private.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->