What do you think of this?

Looks like a right bargain! Hope its alright when you test drive. I found a few travel systems online that I thought were great but werent so hot in the flesh.

same here i was loving the buzz 3 online but tried it out and was really disappointed!

nice! the one i choose was same shape only cheaper from kiddicare. Mine was £129 or something like that, I aint got it yet but thats what i am getting. check out that kiddicare.com

I've seen a few cosatto' around and they always look sturdy. best luck with test drive hehe

nice! the one i choose was same shape only cheaper from kiddicare. Mine was £129 or something like that, I aint got it yet but thats what i am getting. check out that kiddicare.com

was your the same make or just looked similar? did you try it out? kiddicare have the cosatto mobi but more expensive and without carrycot, so im pleased with my findings!!

this one isnt a carry cot yours would do alot more than the one i picked. mines just a pram that sits two ways thats about it nothing fancy. I am plane like that lol my mum is going on about things that clikc off and go in here and there and i dont get them. my tiny brain cant take it lol I just want a pram. All thats similar is the shape here.

After test driving loads of options I went for the Cosatto Cabi (same thing only 4 wheels instead of three!) I'm hoping it won't disappoint in real-time when baby arrives!!

I really liked this but the only thing that sptopped me from buying it was its height! Would have been erfect for me but way too low for OH. I had the handle at the heighest for me and I am average height. Perfect otherwise!!

I like it.:)

I especially like the inside of the hood!:lol:

Oh I wish they would raise it up a bit and then I would def buy it!!!

will you be doing most of the pushing? shame they cant extend it for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->