What do you think? Opinions please

Missy08

Reaction score
Hello! I'm looking for opinions on when I may have O'd this month. When we had my daughter, my cycles were very regular. 25 days and almost always O'd on CD 10. My cycles are not as regular now....usually they're between 28-29 days. My LMP was on 3/20 and lasted around 5 days. Then this Saturday/Sunday (CD 12 & 13), I had cramping and EWCM. Now today, CD 14, no cramping or CM...Is it safe to assume I O'd on CD 12/13? We bd'd on CD 12.

Thanks!

Hello! I'm looking for opinions on when I may have O'd this month. When we had my daughter, my cycles were very regular. 25 days and almost always O'd on CD 10. My cycles are not as regular now....usually they're between 28-29 days. My LMP was on 3/20 and lasted around 5 days. Then this Saturday/Sunday (CD 12 & 13), I had cramping and EWCM. Now today, CD 14, no cramping or CM...Is it safe to assume I O'd on CD 12/13? We bd'd on CD 12.

Thanks!

Usually with a 28 day cycle, you'll ovulate at day 14, but its hard to say cause it could always be a day or so off. But sperm live about 5 days so even if you BD on day 12, they'd still be alive (maybe not as many) on day 14.

That’s what I was thinking too, I just thought it was weird that the EWCM and cramps were gone by day 14.

Hey!

You are exactly like me LMP on 20/3 (mine was 7days) and I ovulated on CD13 (positive OPK and lots of EWCM) Definitely ovulated a little early this month so not sure...

We should keep in touch and see what symptoms were experiencing xx

Hey!

You are exactly like me LMP on 20/3 (mine was 7days) and I ovulated on CD13 (positive OPK and lots of EWCM) Definitely ovulated a little early this month so not sure...

Oh wow! We are the same! We are even both trying for #3, too, it looks like! I have 2 girls (9 & 4)

Do you have EWCM right before you O? What about the day of?

If I did O on the CD12 too, we'd be 3DPO....let the waiting begin:thumbup:

Hey!

Oh wow! We are the same! We are even both trying for #3, too, it looks like! I have 2 girls (9 & 4)

Do you have EWCM right before you O? What about the day of?

If I did O on the CD12 too, we'd be 3DPO....let the waiting begin:thumbup:

Aaah thats awesome! Really hope this is our month now! We can be xmas baby bump buddies haha!

Yes I get ewcm the day before, the day of the positive OPK and the day after... it then turns into watery cm!

Hopefully end of next week comes quick for us. When will you start testing?xx

Ok! Mine turned watery yesterday.

I’m going to try holding off as long as I can to test but I usually get anxious around 8DPO hahaha. I drove myself nuts last month testing tho and got disappointed every BFN. Going to try and wait until at least 4/14. Ideally I’m going to wait until AF is late but I know I can’t hold out that long.

What about you?

Im exactly the same! I was testing from 7DPO last month all the way to the morning of my AF!

This time I said I wont until the 14th which is a Saturday so I can do it with my OH too! I havent ordered or bought any HPT so that will help for now!

I don’t have any tests either otherwise I wouldn’t be able to restrain myself lol.

The 14th it is! Hopefully we start having some good symptoms soon!

How are you doing buttercup?

Any symptoms or anything?

How are you doing buttercup?

Any symptoms or anything?

I felt so sick last night and this morning but im srarting to think it was the Bolognese I had :haha:

How are you feeling?

I really hope symptoms are going to start soon

I haven't really had any symptoms yet either. I have had cramps almost every day since O, which is weird for me but I'm not really counting that as anything.

This wait drives me crazy! I (obviously) want a BFP but I just want to know one way or another. Not a patient person, lol

It really is the worst! Ive technically got a whole week before I can even start trying (11DPO)...

I did buy some IC's and tried one today to make sure it wasn't a fawlty batch as last month all my tests had very clear evaps! But luckily that one was negative, not a line in sight!

What brands of PT will you be using?

Last month I used the FRER but I don't even want to know how much I spent. I've never tried the Wondfo ones but see a lot of people use those. I think I'm going to order some of them. If I can hold off ordering until Monday I'll get them Wednesday and can test haha. Any idea what the sensitivity is on those? Which ones do you use?

Still going to try and wait until the end of next week if I can.

Last month I used the FRER but I don't even want to know how much I spent. I've never tried the Wondfo ones but see a lot of people use those. I think I'm going to order some of them. If I can hold off ordering until Monday I'll get them Wednesday and can test haha. Any idea what the sensitivity is on those? Which ones do you use?

Still going to try and wait until the end of next week if I can.

Are they the ones with the little pipettes? Not sure we have these in the UK, i just buy the one step ones to use from 9DPO and if i see any squinters i'll order the FRER...

With my previous pregnancies I've always used the FRER and I do find them the best and they seem to work very early on too

Can't believe we have a whole week left to wait... The TWW is horrible!

6DPO....starting to get nervous about testing. I want to start testing around 8/9 so bad but I almost don’t want to either, scared to see a BFN.

7DPO 7:33am and I feel a little sick, weird abdominal pains in the right and slighty sore nipples. Don't want to think too much into it as sometimes I get these before period anyway!

Im definitely going to start testing from Thursday. 10dpo so implantation could have happened.

Fingers Crossed Missy!
A little Xmas baby (literally haha EDD said 25th Dec) :dohh:

Yes, I saw that too! DH's birthday is 12/20 so we'd have 2 Christmas-time birthdays!

I'm not feeling too much....a little nausea off and on and it's been a little harder to go to the bathroom (sorry TMI) which isn't normal for me. I've also had cramps since my O day which is weird but makes me wonder if AF is just going to be early.

Anything Buttercup? Still not too much here. Still having cramps. I also noticed last night some milky CM...I think I've read that COULD be a sign. I've also had some lower back pain but that could be anything.

I did find one IC test under my sink. Really trying not to use it. I know it'll be negative and put me in a bad mood :(

Anything Buttercup? Still not too much here. Still having cramps. I also noticed last night some milky CM...I think I've read that COULD be a sign. I've also had some lower back pain but that could be anything.

I did find one IC test under my sink. Really trying not to use it. I know it'll be negative and put me in a bad mood :(

Well I took a test and a vvvv faint line appeared. Not getting my hopes up too much! I have sore nipples and niggling cramps in my pelvic/abdomen and back ache but this could all be af too...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180410-153222.jpg
    Screenshot_20180410-153222.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back