what do you think please?

laura_2010

Reaction score
I had my last AF 12th Nov which puts me 6 weeks today from that - But my AF was very late that month, I can rember doing a OPK on frm 24th once a day and wasnt even dark only a little darker 27th but no where near a pos.... so didnt even track this month so... did a Digi last week a week tmorrow and got 2-3 weeks and before that 1-2 weeks on the 15th my first faint pos on a cheapy was 12th Dec and then 13th on a morrisons test... Iv had cramping since then no blood, can I be earler than 6 weeks as a digi said today still 2-3 weeks when I should be 3+ im so worried now :cry:

If you had a long cycle before, it's quite likely that this one was just long as well, ie you ovulated late and are now not quite as far along as suggested by your last period. Try not to worry. Those home tests aren't that reliable in indicating how far along you are at the best of times and there's a good chance you are actually not as far along. So deep breaths and maybe get an early scan booked if you can, to give you some reassurance.

Oh those Digi tests! They drove me mad this pregnancy!!! It changed from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks after 7 days, but then took about 8-9 days to change to 3+. And - my hormones were very high because the day before I got the 3+ they say everything on the scan!

I wasted SO much money on those digital tests. As well as blue die (I was a poas-aholic!) and didn't have any FRER left. So from about 5 weeks only had blue die. Well, the line never got VERY dark! Not like a FRER would. That also freaked me out.

So I I'll never trust a Digi again.

Good luck!

I would either go in for betas or try to push for a scan, tell the doctor that you're not 100% sure of your dates and want to make sure everything is ok. It is very possible that you ovulated later than you thought, especially if that opk you took wasn't completely positive. You may also have hormone levels a bit on the low side. Not necessarily a bad thing as long as they are doubling as they should, which you would only find out through bloodwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->