what do you think plz?

Mummylou23

Reaction score
we dtd ffirst time early this morning since m/c put haven't done it for a week or so would his swimmers of been ok? we are hoping to do it every other day. and getting some opks and doing it three in a row once positive. :wacko:

Sounds like you are on the right track hun! Sorry for your loss, I had an early mc last cycle too and have only just ovulated (CD36!) Dont be put off if your O date is delayed. I was seriously starting to think I would never O again, but Im now 1DPO, so it does happen eventually!
Obviously this might not happen to you (I really hope it doesnt) but just thought I would warn you as it is hard enough going through a mc, without stressing because you think you wont ovulate because it is delayed!
Wishing you the best of luck xxx

thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my thread it means a lot xxx yes I was thinking it might take a while to ovulate I am going to try and get some opks but the new ones are £26.99 for 10.

Blimey thats expensive! Especially as you dont know what your cycle will be like this time! Im one of those who buys 50 ICs a month and backs them up when they look close with the digitals. Those new double hormone ones do look amazing, but I just cant justify spending that on them! Incidentally, I buy my digis from ebay, and get the box of 7 for like £11 inc delivery (theyre £20 in the chemists).
I really hope you O a bit quicker than I did. My cycles can be a bit on the long side anyway and I think my poor ovaries had just had enough after last cycle. Good luck to you, would love to know how you get on xx

just bene loo and got lots of ewcm more than I normally get. we are hopin to dtd tomorrow I think as did it at 4 am this morning! so done today so tomorrow should be ok. forgot to take my temp this morning. I am hoping to get as much spermies in there as poss lol

just bene loo and got lots of ewcm more than I normally get. we are hopin to dtd tomorrow I think as did it at 4 am this morning! so done today so tomorrow should be ok. forgot to take my temp this morning. I am hoping to get as much spermies in there as poss lol

Yay!!! That all sounds great babe! I also had a LOT of EWCM this cycle. Maybe it is something that happens post mc???
Good luck and let me know how you go xxxx

thanks hun well its an early night tonight for us to do something :)...I am going home bargains to get some opks I think as don't really fancy paying £26.99 for 10 digis really I know there are £17,90 on ebay free postage but unsure when would arrive.

Youre quite right! I begrudge paying all that money out for something I am going to wee on and then chuck in the bin!! Sounds like you might get a positive anyway. Good luck to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->