What do you think (Story behind these names ive chosen)

tashyluv

Reaction score
Ok so there is a little story behind these names which is quite nice. These two names seem to have stuck in my head now and I cant think of anything else now!!!

Surname will be Kelly

Boy: Leon James Kelly - My boyfriends name is Lee and I have always loved the name Leon anyway. The middle name James is taken from my boyfriends dad.

Girl: Alesha/Aleesha Dee Kelly. I have liked the name Aleesha and it has my boyfriends name in it too which is quite nice. The middle name Dee comes from my mum who unfortunatley died when I was 16. Her real name was Doreen but she depised her name and everyone referred to her as "Dee"

But heres the weirdest part to the story. My Gran phoned me and asked if I had thought of any names, Although I had these names where in my head it was very early so didnt want to spill anything. She said to me " ive been thing about 2 names for weeks and wanted to share" she said Aleesha!!!! and Leona!!! how weird is that and if you take away the A from Leona that makes Leon!!!! My gran also chose Leona for me when I was born but I got natasha instead lol.

But how weird is that she managed to pick the same name Aleesha and Leona is very close to Leon for a boy.

So sorry for the long post, but what do you think of these names? Somehow it just feels meant to be and I cant think of any others! Honest opinions I dont mind xxxx

I like both your names and it is also nice to have a story behind it.

I was given a name, that was sort of thought about last minute, my dad didn't even know about it. Since it is a bit unusual, I always got asked why I got that name, but since my mum couldn't really explain it, i couldn't either.

Lovely names! And the best part is the story that goes with them ... beautiful!

I love both these names, they are great! And the stories make them extra special.

I think they are both fantastic names, very nice sounding and not common, plus great personal meanings. Great choices!

Sounds like those are definitely the names you were MEANT to have! What a cool story! It could just be that you and your grandma have similar taste, but it's more fun to think of it as something pretty cosmic! :)

Thanks for your replies, well we will find out which one it is in 9 days woohooo!! xxxxx

I love the names and think the story behind them is wonderful! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->