What do you think? Update with another pic page 2

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Did a test this morning and it definitely came up with a pink line. It was there for a good while but then I decided to open up the test and then it seemed to not be there. There didn't seem to be any marks on the test screen so I'm not sure what this means. The picture isn't that great because I took it on my phone. I'm reluctant to believe it though because I had something similar happen last month and I wasn't pregnant. I'm 10DPO. Click the top link. Having trouble with this for some reason.

[img=https://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4300/211008al5.th.jpg][img=https://img413.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif]

oooohhh looks pos 2me (cant view the 2nd one4some reason) good luck hun :)

I don't know if it's my monitor but the whole left hand side of the test window looks pink to me, did you do another?

Yeah it was for a while but then that went and then it did leave a line. I don't know. Not getting hopes up. There was definitely a line but maybe the dye passing through the test again (although this is the second test I've done and it's been like it).

its def a line but only a faint one...but as your only 10dpo then it would only faint anyways!! i reckon its a :bfp:

Looks good to me but i would probably test again in a few days just to make sure x x x

Do another one tomorrow
Im a test pusher

But doesnt the hormone multiply loads every day so you might get a more deffinate line then.

It looks :bfp: to me though

looks like a faint :bfp: to me congrats hun. hope when you next test it gets darker. x

p.s can't view the second pic either.

I don't think the second link works. I don't actually know what happened to it. When I pasted 1 link in, it came up with 2 links on this page. I did only post the one pic though. I just looked up on peeonastick and it says that you shouldn't take apart HPTs because if they are in the plastic covering, then that is the way they are designed to be used. It also said that this can create a false positive, but mine seemed to have the reverse effect. It was positive and when I took it apart, it was negative. I'll try anohter one tomorrow and not take it apart this time!

I don't think the second link works. I don't actually know what happened to it. When I pasted 1 link in, it came up with 2 links on this page. I did only post the one pic though. I just looked up on peeonastick and it says that you shouldn't take apart HPTs because if they are in the plastic covering, then that is the way they are designed to be used. It also said that this can create a false positive, but mine seemed to have the reverse effect. It was positive and when I took it apart, it was negative. I'll try anohter one tomorrow and not take it apart this time!

Good luck hun!!! Hope you get your :bfp:

xxx

Well I took a test this morning and it's a BFN. I'm 11dpo now. I wish I could just leave these tests alone until my period is late but I just can't help myself. I can see something on it but nothing that says it's a BFP, probably an evap or me just wanting to see something. The window is a little misty at the moment now so I'm going to look again when it's dried completely.

oh test again 2moro morning hun...good luck x

I took a picture of the test this morning on my phone and there is a line but I'm not sure if it's an evap or not. It's very faint but you should be able to see it.

https://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7311/221008rw1.th.jpghttps://img134.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

I can just make out a line I think but can't tell what colour it is :(. Fingers crossed that it's an early bfp for you.

xx

I just opend the test up and it looks pink but I can't be sure that the line came up within 10 mins. I'm going to do another one tomorrow morning and see what happens. What confuses me is that I had more of a line yesterday. Maybe it could be that my pee wasn't as concentrated this morning because I went to bed later last night and got up earlier and I was also peeing for England last night before I went to bed! I'll update again tomorrow xx

hi hu i think i see a line but i can't tell the colour of it either. the pic is a bit blurry so hard to tell.

hope tomorow shows a more definate line for you! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"