what do you think x

bubbles13

Reaction score
Hi again girls. I just what to know what everybody thinks about thinks below. ��
so my periods are regular but my last one was the 13th of December 2013. I was due my next one the 13th of january but it never showed up. ihave been to the doctors and taken 3 hpt and they are negative. The last 3 weeks i cannot keep any food or liquid down, i am constantly tired and i have to use the loo alot more than usual. This next bit may be to much information and in so sorry if it is. I went to the loo this morning and when i wiped it was like a brown and pinkish discharge on the tissue. What do you guys think? Would this be implantation bleeding or because i missed a period? Or because i would be due my February period today? Sorry but in just confused about the whole situation. Xxx

It could be a bit of bleeding because af is due. I assume your doctor told you, but remember there can be other factors which would cause you to miss a period - stress, illness, medication etc. Has your doc done a blood test to check for pregnancy? That was the only thing which gave my friend a positive result. She had done 9 HPTs, plus one at the doctors and they all came up negative. Then her blood test was positive and she now has a healthy boy. GL to you x

Probably af. Maybe you didn't ovulate this cycle? This can make you miss period. It's perfectly normal not to ovulate once in a while. You could always ask doc for Provera to Start a real period so you know when day 1 is

Thank you for replying girls. No doctor did not do a blood test. I know this might be an od question but what does implantation bleeding look like and how long does it last for?. I didn't get implantation bleeding with my now 4 year old. I am not holding my breath for a bfp this month though ��

I did get it with my first but we weren't ttc so I wasn't on the look out for symptoms - I just remember I thought my period was starting and then it suddenly went away. The way I've heard most people describe it is usually fresh red or dark pink/light brown, spotting or very light flow, and doesn't usually last for more than one day.

Thank you for your reply cars �� i didn't get it with my first. Hopefully its implantation bleeding.. Have been ttc for 2 and a half years so starting to feel like there is something wrong(have gotten tests wrc done and they are fine) but still feel something wrong after having my now 4 year old son. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"