What do YOU THINK you'll have? Boy/Girl?

mandaa1220

Reaction score
Sometime during high school, I must have had a dream or something, but I have a VERY STRONG feeling that I will have a boy first. I really only think about boy names and look at little boy clothes. It's not that I would prefer a boy, either would be fine and in fact, I'd probably prefer a girlie first.

The thing is, I've always said I know I'll have a boy first.

Anyone else have those specific feelings about a certain gender? Not out of preference, but what you really think you'll have this time around (if it's your first or 2nd or 3rd..etc)

My generation is all boys with just me being girl, the generations before have all gone alternate between boys and girls so we should be having a generation of girls however so for there are 3 boys and 1 girl so I think I will probably have girls although I have absolutely no preference at all for gender, I sort of switch between to two every now and then so really wudnt mind

I'm really not sure why but I just have a feeling we will have another girl next even though a boy would be just as wonderful :)

I have a feeling we'll have a girl first. :)
Maybe it is wishful thinking, though. We have 3 nephews, so I feel I want a girl partly for that reason...

I always thought I'd have a boy first. I don't know why, it was just a feeling I had. Even when I was pregnant I was adamant it was a boy and refused to even look at girls clothes etc.

A scan at 18 weeks revealed we were actually having a girl :rofl:

I want a girl first, but the last time I was pregnant I was convinced that it was a boy for some reason! I never did find out, but I really refused to believe that it could be a girl.

I feel like I will have a girl first though I'd like Sebastian Balthazar Bux P first haha then Evelyn Sophia renee p

I have had several dreams in which I have a baby girl, so I have a feeling I'll have a girl first :) I would also be happy with either gender, and I don't put too much stock into dreams like this, but I would be totally pumped if I had a girl first! My husband is funny...he told me we're having boys, period end of story. :haha:

My mom told me that when she pregnant with my sister she just KNEW it was a girl. Back then their ultrasound technology wasn't all that great and they couldn't predict gender very well, but she just knew it. She never even picked out a boys name, never bought anything other than pink, never bought anything other than super girlie things. With me she said she had a back-up boys name picked out, but that she had a feeling I was a girl, too :)

I think my next will be a girl only because both my mother and auntie both had boys first and then girls. I would love a little girl because I really like the relationship my mum and I have now and I know boys tend to drift away from there mums as they grow up. Having that mother daughter bond would be lovely

My first I thought was a boy - she wasn't. The second I was pretty sure was a girl - she was. The third I have no idea - sometimes I think of a little boy waiting for me and sometimes a little girl and they both seem marvellous. My two girls told me they think I must have one of both - I am not sure I can manage a twin pregnancy though.

I have a feeling I may have another girl, I would like a boy to even the numbers out slightly, but I really will be ecstatic either way. :cloud9:

I have no idea! But I WANT to have a girl. I'm okay with a boy, but I want to have at least one daughter, and if I have that first, I won't have to stress next time round about having 2 boys and no girls. I'd be happy with 2 girls or 1 of each, but I don't really want to boys (I feel guilty about that!!). So I don't know what I'll have. No idea. But hoping for a girl. And hopefully wishing will make it so!! Lol.

ETA: Whenever I have baby dreams, my baby doesn't have a gender! :dohh:

We'd kinda like a boy, but I have a feeling it'll be a girl. Not sure why, since it doesn't make any sense, it's just a feeling. Of course either would be great, though!

I've always had a feeling that I'll have a daughter, but I don't put any weight into feelings. My partner has a sister, and his dad as something like 5 brothers and 1 sister, so going by that it is likely we will have boys, or maybe a boy and a girl (assuming my partner inherited a similar set of spermies).

I would love a girl first, mainly coz I don't have any boys names that I like but am convinced it will be a boy that we have first. We won't find out the sex either so it will be a long wait and a complete surprise.

In all honesty, a healthy baby will be all I want regardless of gender

I hope you don't mind me posting, the title caught my eye!

I wanted a boy so bad I didn't think I'd be that lucky. I thought for sure he'd be a girl...but he's definitely a little boy!

That being said I've always wanted a boy..with the feeling that I'd have all girls.

I think I will have another boy.

I don't particularly mind but it would be nice to have a girl seeing as we already have a boy but for some reason I just cannot picture me having a daughter, no idea why, i just can't.

i want my last to be a boy then i will have two of each on earth. but i have always had this strong feeling i will have four girls at some point in my life and as the next will be my last if the baby is a girl then including my angel i will have 4 girls and one boy.
who knows i could end up with twins again and have one of each again :haha:

Any child is a blessing, but I have geared myself up for boys as Husband is from a long line of exclusively/male dominated male sibling groups.

I've always felt that I'm going to have a boy first. Although it is girl season around my family! OH wanting a girl also makes me lean more towards hoping for a girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->