What do you think your having and why?

tulip2002

Reaction score
And what would you like?

Ive had 3 kids 2 girls and 1 boy was so sick with my girls with my boy felt pretty much ok and just sick a couple of times. This time ive had no symptoms and never been sick. Im 15 weeks now. Or should i be posting this in 2nd tri? Feel like still belong here haha. So anyway i am assuming its a boy and have a gut feeling it is. Was rite with guesses with other ones. But im not sure if would prefer a boy or girl this time. And strangly i dont want girl or boy haha. I found out with my others what they was but this is last one so plan not to find out as will be shocked at what it is even tho can only be one or the others weirdly haha.

I knew I was having a girl but denied it. My toddler even kept saying he was having a baby sister. I was sick every morning from 8w until like 18w. I had the high heart rate , but still was in denial lol. Overall, this pregnancy is completely opposite from my son's

I knew with my first pregnancy from the word go that it was a boy. This time I think girl. Just a felling. It's weird cause I actually can't imagine having a girl, yet girly vibe is the vibe I'm getting. My pregnancy has been much worse this time round, very weak and fatigued. My morning sickness started later this time but it's been terrible. Also much more food aversions this time-- only really managing cereal, toast, and macaroni cheese. I'll be interested to find out if I'm right. I can honestly say I don't care either way xxx

I've been convinced that I'm having a girl since listening to the heart beat and looking at the ultrasound, but I'll be happy regardless. We opted to do the Harmony test so will know next month!

I think am having a boy this time as I conceived on the day of ovulation and as I would like a girl I know it's going to be a boy :haha:

I always get a gut feeling. This is baby #5 and I have been right every time. I feel like it's a girl, after seeing baby on ultrasound yesterday. We wont know until late MARCH though, we are team yellow!!

Girl. I've always known with each baby the second I was pregnant and I've never been wrong. Mama instinct, I guess!

I knew with my first pregnancy from the word go that it was a boy. This time I think girl. Just a felling. It's weird cause I actually can't imagine having a girl, yet girly vibe is the vibe I'm getting. My pregnancy has been much worse this time round, very weak and fatigued. My morning sickness started later this time but it's been terrible. Also much more food aversions this time-- only really managing cereal, toast, and macaroni cheese. I'll be interested to find out if I'm right. I can honestly say I don't care either way xxx

I could have written this exact post! I just knew with my first, a boy. This time symptoms kicked in later but are worse I think, although I did have a hard time with ds so I might have just blocked out how bad it was! Ds also is adament he's having a baby sister. I don't really have a preference although I wouldn't know what to do with a girl!

Boy. I conceived on ovulation day & on US he was bouncing loads, already trouble lol. I'm just as sick as was with daughter but increased sex drive so I think that's the testosterone!

Will be interesting to see who's right.

My 1st and 3rd pregnancy were same but one boy and girl. 2nd and 3rd different but both girls

This time no idea. I dream a boy...but do not know.

We are pretty convinced we are having DS3 as conceived the day after ov! We where trying to track my cycle so we could try sway a girl but had an whoopsie lol. So we have set ourself up for another boy xx

For some reason (unbeknown) I think we are having a boy this time. We already have 2 girls :)

Wanting a boy but since I've been wrong every single time, it's probably a girl.
Symptoms say girl. I have acne and eating more fruits and sweets. I can't stand meat. I've never had ms before and I've been so nauseous.
Chinese gender predictor says boy though!
We dtd all over the place :p
With DD I was convinced she was a boy all the way til I saw her lady bits on the US.
DS, I convinced myself girl because I knew I wanted a boy so bad. I was so ready to be told girl at the US.
I just feel like I'm a better "boy mom" but life likes to throw me for loops XD

I'm 8 weeks today. I have two boys and two girls. I had practically zero symptoms with my boys and ms with girls. BUT dd2 had a vanishing twin. So that could have played a role in MS. So either I am.sucker with girls or I just get sicker every pregnancy lol. I have significant ms this time but I think it was worse in my last.pregnancy.
Anyway, we are team yellow for the first time as we were not planning on #5. My gut always says boy except on dd2. So I've been wrong 3 out of 4 times. I'm not even going to try and guess this time haha.

I think I'm having a girl. No real reason just a gut feeling. This is my first so nothing to compare it to either! I had a scan a couple of days ago, even though I was super early I swear it was darker / more white on the bottom right of sac on screen, so ramzi theory would suggest girl too. But I guess we'll see what the 8w scan looks like! Either way we are team yellow anyway!!

I never have gut feelings about gender. Every single pregnancy has been a little different, too.

This time around I didn't have any particular feelings... But all the signs pointed to "boy". We only DTD the day of ovulation, Chinese gender chart suggested boy, I had the least symptoms of all my pregnancies, and way less acne too... plus my HCG was never very high for each stage. I also had a lot of guesses for boy based on skull shape. I was hoping for another girl (I'm pretty comfortable as a girl mom after all these years) so I just figured that considering that and everything else going on, it was probably a boy. No strong feelings, though.

However, baby is totally a girl. We've had three scans confirm that she's really a she. I'm over the moon, but also chuckling a bit at how off base predictions can be. I do think mother's intuition is pretty neat and not to be discounted, though. I'm not sure why I never have any about own babies' genders, but I've seen many women who have and were right. :)

I'm always wrong about the gender. I think girl. So it's probably a boy.

Also, HCG beta levels are low and suggests boy (worked with my son too).

So yeah, I'm thinking boy!

I'm telling myself boy until proven otherwise. My last 2 pregnancies I was convinced girl, the first time because I was terrified to have a girl, the second time because I hoped for a girl. I wouldn't be surprised if this LO is ds3. We loosely swayed for a girl this time, would have done better if we had thought we could possibly concieve on the first try, haha, but after my BFP I kind of see life with 3 boys, and my 2 youngest being so close in age. Today though my mom keeps pointing out girl clothes, all day, and she doesn't know I'm pregnant yet :haha:

I think I'm having another boy. I'd love a girl as already have two boys but as long as happy and healthy, doesn't matter really. I just think I'm meant to be surrounded by boys lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"