• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What do you think ?

Your body may just take longer to ovulate I wouldn't worry and just bed as much as possible xxx

Looks like a double surge. Unfortunately the only way to know which one was it is temping. But I would make sure to BD today and tomorrow just in case.

Thanks! And planning on BD'in tonight and possibly tomorrow but definately Monday!
Wish I would just ovulate already! Lol

took another OPK this morning and it is still very positive! Don't know whats going on but i have been feeling a little crampy since the 1'st positive OPK. Going to buy some more tomorrow

Oh wow! I really feel for you. Nothing is simple in this TTC process.

I would check out Wondfo tests on amazon or ebay for the next cycle. I got 50 tests for about $15, I think.

hi girls u girls sound like u know what these opks are all about im cd12 ttc after miscarriage, had a period beginning of this month so anyway I got a faint this morning that wud indicate negative, does the line get stronger the closer you get, this is my first cycle of using them and I have little faith at the mo x

Sorry to hear about your MC, florence! The line typically gets stronger like Button's have but sometimes they go from very negative to very positive in a really short amount of time (like mine do). I hope that helps and good luck!

I find it really hard to not drink or pee for the three hours, I usually last 2-2.5 hrs. ive tested 3 x's today think im a little obsessed now :-s thanks for ur reply ill c what happens the next few days x

its frustrating! i googled and some people have said they got so many positives in a row and then found out they were pregnant! .. sounds very unlikely for me though but here's hoping :D lol

What do you think? .. Bottom one is from today at 2:30pm

Cheshire%20West%20and%20Chester-20131022-00247.jpg

Looks like the surge is going down. In my opinion the third one from the bottom is probably your most positive.

I think so too about the surge coming down. But I think the 4th one down looks more positive but I'm not sure (cycle day 15) if you can see which one that is. Sorry picture isn't very good! .. But I don't know :S

Regardless, you know you had a surge and it sounds like you got a lot of BDing in around both surges so I still think your chances are good. :)

FXed!

I hope so but I'm not so sure as we didn't BD cycle day 16 or 17. Or cycle day 19 .. So I'm not feeling so positive

Also .. Sorry for all the posting lol. Would you say I am past ovulation or not yet? .. If so, how many Dpo??

I would say that you probably are. Maybe 1 or 2 DPO.

Thanks! I'll take it as 1dpo! At least I finally think I have o'd! Will do another opk tomorrow and if you don't mind all this posting I will put up a picture?. Thank you soo much for your help pirate! Means a lot! :D

Okay so I said I would but a picture up of todays OPK and now I'm
confused! Starting to think I'm never going to O' ..

Cheshire%20West%20and%20Chester-20131023-00248.jpg

Cheshire%20West%20and%20Chester-20131023-00249.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"