What do you think?

Goods

Reaction score
AF is due on Thursday and am already starting to feel a few twinges in my lower tummy. This morning coming back from an early meeting I noticed I felt really damp so much so that I thought AF had come early but it was some creamy CM instead.

I don't want to test until I see if AF is late or not, just thought I would check to see if anyone thought this was a good sign?

If not, I'm turning into a symptom obsessed desperado. lol And there was me telling people I'm being relaxed about the whole TTC/NTNP.

when I was pregnant with my first I ran to the bathroom 10000 times thinking that my period had shown up, but just tons of creamy cm were there.. fingers crossed for you!!

Ohhh, thanks ladies. If it's not to be your answers have brightened up my day anyway. xxx

Not a great deal of help I know - but I'm 8 dpo and I'm exactly the same! Lots of really low twinges and cramping and this morning when I woke up I was really wet and though AF had showed up early in the night but no, just lots of watery cm. I'll stalk with interest! Fingers crossed for you! x

Well it wasn't to be. AF turned up this morning right on schedule. I'm not too disappointed though as I knew it was a long shot. It was only my first cycle EVER having unprotected sex and we didn't fully exploit my fertile week as DH wasn't playing the game (that's another story).

A positive thing to note though is that my cycle is exactly 28 days. After reading stories of irregular cycles I feel very fortunate.

Here's to the next 28 days and :dust::dust: to you all. xxx

She got me this morning too! Talk about :witch:

I thought I was only 11 dpo so need to try and figure out what happened as this was my first month off BCP - I'm still learning!!

Onwards and upwards to November - good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"