What do you think?

Godisamazing

Reaction score
Hey ladies
So I've been tracking my bbt for 2 weeks but i missed this morning and it has stayed high besides one dip. I've had little symptoms but i have had indesgestion, my boobs and nipples are beyond sore, tired all the time, cravings, and like EVERYTHING smells either really bad or good (no in between), very very emotional, and hungry 24/7, and I pee way more frequently. My periods have been very normal for the past few months, they always start in the morning on time. Yesterday I should've started but i didnt and I have had no sign of her starting except mild cramps that went away after i went #2. Yesterday I did have a little pink discharge which scares me a little bit. So im just wondering what this sounds like to you, should I bother getting a test or does it seem like AF is on her way?

Thank you for responding, I will get a test soon, the cramps came back though so I'm a bit worried. This would be my second pregnancy, the last one ended with a miscarriage so I'm probably being a bit to over concerned

Oh I would definitely test. I've personally learned that early pregnancy symptoms and period symptoms can absolutely be the same thing (including your cramps!!!). But if you're late, then you're late. And that's 100% the best symptom of all.

Besides, it can't hurt right?????

Please keep us posted! and GOOD LUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"