What do you think......

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Well im 5 weeks pregnant and this morning when i went toilet i wiped and the tissue was light pink with a bit of brown.... Was thickish.... Sorry for tmi. And nothing all day but about 30 minutes ago went toilet again and wiped and there was the smallest amount again. Just getting paranoid now as i am starting to over think. What do you think i should do? I am thinking of going hospital tomorrow hoping to get a scan to make sure everything is ok, will they even scan me that early? I am so worried and i know the next few weeks are going to be a paranoid hard time. I am such a worrier aswel..... Thanks girls xxxxx

Brown blood is old blood and they say not worry unless it's red. I had brown/pink blood with both of mine. Both healthy! Don't worry and it's even more normal considering how early on your pregnancy is. Take it easy and try your best to not worry. I know that's easier said than done, but I would just try to breathe until your doctors appointment.:thumbup:

Thanks for your reply! Yes its so hard not to worry, its not red at all thank god but its pale pink with bits of brown.... Hate the worry xx

Thanks for your reply! Yes its so hard not to worry, its not red at all thank god but its pale pink with bits of brown.... Hate the worry xx

Girl I knew I didn't need to worry when I had it this pregnancy, but still did. I finally got over it a few days later, but it was in the back of my mind for days. :haha: But little girl is fine so I had no reason to. I know its hard, but just remember that LO probably doesn't even know that you are worried and is happy as can be in there. :flower:

Awww thanks hun you have made me feel lots better. Just so scary some of the things you read. You have made me much better though so thank you. I hope you are having a lovely pregnancy! Xxxxxx

When I was 5 weeks to the day I went on a long walk with a friend and when I got home I had some bright red spotting. I started bawling and went straight to the emergency room where they did an ultrasound and saw the yolk sac! Everything seemed fine. But from that moment on I was an absolute mess and worried about another miscarriage. I am now 26 with the cutest baby girl growing inside me and I couldn't be happier!! So try to remain positive, what will be shall be and it is completely out of our control, babe. I know it's easier said than done but just give it to your Higher Power!!!! XOXOXOXOXO

Thanks wlovew its so worrying, i worry about everything as it is 😕 but it was only a small amount and pale pink so there was no clots or tons of blood.... I had a bleed with my little girl around the 8 week mark but this was bright red blood and a lot of it but everything was fine and she was growing perfect. Thanks for your response though its very reasuring. In 2 minds about either going hospital tomorrow to pray they scan me but im so early i dont think they will see anything, or just book a appointment with my doctor! As im sure id know if anything was going wrong..... Xxxx

I meant to say 26 *WEEKS* along lol But ya, just keep a positive mind and know that the bit of spotting is super common! As long as it isn't bright red and accompanied by cramps you're probably 99.9% FINE!!!!! :) The other day I actually had some brown nastiness on my pantyliner and it scared the hell out of me but I just let it go. My baby girl is kicking around like crazy for the last week and was gorgeous on the ultrasound Friday, I am content that everything is fine!!!!! Positive thinking really is key to getting through this!!! <3 <3 <3

I had the same thing at 8 weeks. I knew it was nothing to worry about but went in for a scan anyway for reassurance. Everything was fine and it was great to see the baby before 12 weeks. I would say try to get a scan if you can but if not try not to worry unless you see bright red blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->