What do you think

DaTucker

Reaction score
We're not far along but of course I had to jump on names immediately.

We want an E name for either gender.

Which one for a girl:

Evelyn (Evie) Celeste Tucker
Or
Evelyn (Evie) Noelle Tucker

And for a boy we like the name Emmett but can't decide on any middle names. Any suggestions?

Both girls names equally as lovely and flow off the tongue perfectly

Same with the boys name. Emmett could maybe go nice with a name that has a meaning to you or a particular day/ time of the year he is born...

Evelyn Noelle
Though I may be slightly biased as one of our girls middle is Noelle, same spelling as well :winkwink:
We're having a tough time with boy names as well. Wanting something that isn't popular but not too out there.
Good luck to you and congratulations on your pregnancy!

We're not far along but of course I had to jump on names immediately.

We want an E name for either gender.

Which one for a girl:

Evelyn (Evie) Celeste Tucker
Or
Evelyn (Evie) Noelle Tucker

And for a boy we like the name Emmett but can't decide on any middle names. Any suggestions?

I like Evelyn Noelle tucker definitely better. I can’t help with boys names as I have three daughters and have never really thought of boys names other than Rueben or Michael haha. Congrats! Xxx

Thanks ladies!! Evelyn Noelle was my first choice so I'm glad you all are liking it. I probably won't get to use it though, the boy gene is strong in both our families. But I sure can wish!

I like them both :). As for boy genes, good news is only the sperm chooses the gender, so you could be in luck with a little girl!!

Last edited:
Evelyn Noelle gets my vote too . Such a pretty name!

I’m useless with boys names !

I like them both :). As for boy genes, good news is only the sperm chooses the gender, so you could be in luck with a little girl!!

I hope so!! I'm living through my sister with her niece by spoiling her at the moment lol.

I am also favoring "E" names this time around. For a girl I have Emma Rose and for a boy I have Ethan Michael.
I actually posted about trying to find a middle name for Ethan and I ended up choosing my dad's middle name.

Is there anyone close to you that would be an option? :)
Also, I like Evelyn Noelle for your girl name. <3

I've always loved the name Emma. My first pregnancy I tried over 3 years and during that time my younger sister (both of them actually...) had an "oopsie" pregnancy. She named her daughter Emma, which is the name I always wanted. I was a little bitter over it for a while. First come, first served though :shrug:

That really sucks D: I was the first of my siblings to have a baby and still the only sibling that has had any babies. With my first, if it was a girl, I wanted to name her Lillianna. When we were all younger, my mother said she would love a granddaughter by that name.

So naturally, I figured that was the plan. My youngest brother went crazy and claimed that he had dibs on the name and his wife, who really needed to mind her own business, also claimed that they had dibs for a while (married less than a year and my brother was 10 when the name thing happened). MY MOTHER CHOSE THEIR SIDE. She's still mad that I haven't dropped it. :haha:

It would have been more understandable for me if they had actually said anything about it before I wanted it.

Evelyn Noelle sound lovely.
I really like Emmett too.
Have family names that you would consider for a middle name all been used?

Otherwise, how about
Emmett James
Emmett Nathan
Emmett Benjamin
Emmett Alexander
?

Nope, no family names. DS has dh's father's name for his middle name. That only leaves me with Fred, Eugene, and Chuck. Even if I didn't hate those names they wouldn't even sound good with Emmett lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->