What do you think?

Jlj27.

Reaction score
Me and my husband have been ttc for a few months now, been using cb digital advance opk tests. I am now 10dpo and this was the result I got, second test looked similar but a bit of a fainted line (I’m assuming maybe due to dilution or urine)
Would you say this was positive? I’m driving myself crazy
I have also tonight read some reviews on this brand of pregnancy test, so not sure what to think. thanks guys

6225DD99-8C13-4053-9A1F-384613C087DA.jpeg

I just don’t know if I can trust it after reading the reviews online, it was a one step

That looks like a clear positive to me! Looks way too pink to be an evap or anything like that!

That looks like a clear positive to me! Looks way too pink to be an evap or anything like that!
Thank you! I will keep this post updated over the next few days, I’ve ordered some first response to double check!

Thank you guys arriving today! I will let you know the outcome!

Just done a first response and it has come back as BFN how deflating!

A few people lately have had issues with FRER being rubbish while other tests show positives. Your first test is clearly a positive! Try a digi instead?

A few people lately have had issues with FRER being rubbish while other tests show positives. Your first test is clearly a positive! Try a digi instead?

I will pick on up to do tomorrow morning, thank you for the feedback, it’s much appreciated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->