what do you think?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by mhaynes79, Jan 24, 2011.

1. mhaynes79

mhaynes79 Well-Known Member

Okay... so, first off, I am like on CD day 60 something or other. ( I have irregular cycles all the time )

Anyway, on 01/13 around 8 at night, I was doubled over in pain for about 20 minutes. Seriously, I was crying. It went away...I went on with life. SO and I did the deed the next day twice.

Fast forward to saturday. ( about 9 days after the crazy pain). I took a HPT and it had the beginning of a line, ( on an i/c that I am pretty sure is 10 or 20 miu) I thought maybe an evap, but it was pink. The night before we had gone out to a comedy bar and i had quite a few drinks. I hadn't peed in almost 12 hours before i took the test, so it was STRONG urine.
    Anyway, i took some tests since then and they have all been negative, but if I did ovulate on 01/13, that only puts me at like 10/11 dpo. Also, on saturday night when we were dtd, when i went to the bathroom, there was a smear of pink blood. Girls... in the last 13 years of having sex...i have never never never had blood from sex.. EVER. I am thinking it might have been a little ib.

If that was the case, then hopefully i will start getting hpt in the next day or so? I already have a doct appt tomorrow b/c of my cycle being so wacked out, so i am going to see if she will give me a blood test.

Also, my cervix is crazy high, like i can barely reach it anymore.

I hate getting my hopes up, but I just "feel" pregnant. ( i have a 9 and 7 yr old, so yes, i have "felt" preggo before )

2. ebony2010

ebony2010 Pregnant with #2

Well it could be ib like you think and if that is the case then yes, in the next few days you might get a positive.

good luck :thumbup: