What do you think

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Nutmeg, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Nutmeg

Nutmeg Mum of 2

So i've been using FF for a couple of weeks just to be nosey really hehe. (after saying the other day i wasn't really doing much :blush:)

Last two cycles i've had 34 day cycles. I had watery and creamy cm cycle days 17-20. I worked out i would prob ovulate around days 17-21 and we got down to business days 17pm and 20am so not much really. I think i would now be between 5-8dpo.

Anyway i had some spotting this morning so i'm hoping this could be a good sign! I had spotting last month though grrr but it was a few days before af was due so obv just started a bit early before it went full flow. I'm not due af for another 10 days yet though.

FF put my ovulation at cycle day 22 but i don't temp properly and this is partly what i bases ovulation on? Plus i've not done a full cycle on it before.

Totally convinced myself i was preg last month to the point of having loads of symptoms :dohh:. So trying not to get excited but hoping the spotting is a good sign!

2. Tracy B

Tracy B Well-Known Member

seems to early to be pre af spotting, seems around the right time for implantation xxx

I had spotting last month but it was only five days prior to af and she did show.

Dont be concerned about how much you bd as when I got pg with my son I only bd once that whole month!!

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
    :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: