What do you think?

T

TashaAndBump

What do you think is the 'ideal' clothes size for a woman?

Ideal??
I dont know..do you mean the most common? Or what id want to be?

I thought I read somewhere that the average size of a UK female is 14?

Not sure if thats what you mean tho?

Or do you mean the size that we think most UK females would like to be?

I voted UK 8-10 as that would be MY idea of ideal ...

I think the ideal weight for a woman is her natural healthy size regardless of what size that actually is. I hope that make sense!!!

I meant ideal as in, what most women would want, what people think looks best, what we think women are happiest with in general, Gosh even what we think men prefer us to be...?

Ideal, as in 'best', or preferable.

CareBear: Yes that made sense - good answer :)

I'm going to go for size 10 then. But I do agree with CareBear!

I am my ideal size- 14-16 top 12 bottom. I'm only 4'11 so look bigger than I actually am, but I'm happy

I voted 12-14, but i think i'd like to reach a 16, and then a 14, i'd be happy with a 16 once Grape is here

I don't know UK sizes...in US ones I think about 4-8 would be ideal to me.

Of course,I'd think of it as idea for me,I don't think of it as ideal for every woman.

i said 10-12, cos thats the ideal size for me, slim but still having curves.

I think the ideal weight for a woman is her natural healthy size regardless of what size that actually is. I hope that make sense!!!

I agree with this. I know people who are naturally a size 6 and look great, but when I was ill and lost loads of weight I looked awful (even when I was healthy again but still thinner). And I know people who are naturally a size 16 and they look amazing, and probably better than they would look if they were a size 10. I guess it depends on the person - for men too...everyone seems to like something different.

For me though, I'd say 10-12 because that's what I am and happy with (ignoring the post-Sam belly :blush:) x

i voted 12-14 as that was when i was my happiest x

Hmmm well i'm around a 10 sometimes smaller sometimes bigger and OMG do i pray that i will get that back!!!

I am size 8 pre pregnancy lol .
But its not ideal my hands and face look too skinny , I would much prefer just an extra couple of pounds and be a healthy size 10 :) . So i voted size 10-12

12-14 im a hourglass so got the boobs and hips and im happy like that so my hubby!!

pre pregnancy i was a size ten believe it or not...
now im a size 16..and ive worked hard for that as once i was a 20.
Im happy now...if only my boobs would deflate.

Hmmm, hard to say as UK sizes seem to have got bigger in the last 5 years since I've been away. I would say I am a size 10 although these days that's often too big on me. I'm a 10 with curves and I'm happy. I was once a small size 8 and I looked hideous.

I've put 8-10 as thats when I'm at my happiest.
Although that's probably because the top half is nearly always 8 or 10 and the weight goes on by bum and thighs, I once bought a suit with a size 10 top that was a bit big and size 14 trousers that were on the tight side!:blush: Once the bottom half (like at the mo :happydance: ) reaches a 10 at least I'm in proportion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->