What do you think?

kaylynn040485

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
Was just wondering what you all think of my name choice (please be honest)

Its just whenever i tell friend or family they r like "oh your not naming him that! Its only my boys name that people have problems with, everyone seems to like our girl name!

For a boy i have chosen to name him after his daddy which is Richard Neeson. People think its so old fashioned and cant understand it but my partner is the fifth Richard and i just think it would be nice to carry it on plus i quite like the name!

For a girl we have chosen Jessica Neeson.

If u like richard than i say have it its your baby at the end of the day! Jessicas cute!!

Its your choice at the end of the day.

I like it and as long as you do then it doesn't matter

i think richard is a nice manly name also there are loads of ways to shorten it as he grows if he wants to
jessica is such a cute girly name too xx

I like it too. It's my older brothers name..and a few people in my family names as well. It can be shorten so many ways too.

I personally like more unique names..but I think it has to be what you and your partner like and not what everyone else thinks!

Richard is a nice name, and so nice to honor your man that way. I guess some people think of the "nickname" that is so derogatory nowadays, but they just need to grow up :)

Richard is a nice name, and so nice to honor your man that way. I guess some people think of the "nickname" that is so derogatory nowadays, but they just need to grow up :)

My brother got one worse than the nickname you are talking about....Itchy Dick.

To this day no one knows or will fess up to knowing where it came from..

:rofl:

That's awful...people can be sooo...yuk. I'm sure it IS somewhat funny for his siblings, though :)

If I have a boy Im having a Louis Andrew Richard Smithson. Richard is my dad's name Andrew is OH's dad. I like the name richard but couldnt call him that coz OH's dad would want a mention lol xx

Go with what u like hun, my family have refused to call my son Louis if i have a boy, they will call him Jake as thats what they like (ANGRY!!!) they just wont see baby then! their problem.

If someone has a problem with your name choice tell them to go have a baby and call their baby what they want, or just poke them in the eye and tell them not to be so rude!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"