What do you think?

ElizaD

Reaction score
I had a chemical pregnancy last month so have been a little obsessive this month- didn't think I'd ever get like this!
So a week ago I got pains low down in my pelvis- to the right hand side. I also feel sick very evening since then, today I feel sick all the time- had to walk out of subway as hubby got a sandwich! My boobs hurt so much. I though I was getting AF last night, but she hasn't come (due tomorrow) I just have spotting of dark brown and cramps.
However just did a pregnancy test (a cheapie) and it was negative- maybe my body is making up the symptoms : ( Or I struggle to recognise pmt after being on the pill so long

I had a chemical pregnancy last month so have been a little obsessive this month- didn't think I'd ever get like this!
So a week ago I got pains low down in my pelvis- to the right hand side. I also feel sick very evening since then, today I feel sick all the time- had to walk out of subway as hubby got a sandwich! My boobs hurt so much. I though I was getting AF last night, but she hasn't come (due tomorrow) I just have spotting of dark brown and cramps.
However just did a pregnancy test (a cheapie) and it was negative- maybe my body is making up the symptoms : ( Or I struggle to recognise pmt after being on the pill so long

Hi ya,

Well it sounds like you could be but on the other hand when i had a chemical pregnancy last year i went through months of hormonal issues and kept thinking i was pregnant when i wasnt, i only realised when i eventually gave up ttc and had the same symptoms. Are you using OPK?

Hard to tell! Sorry if this hasnt been much help!

x

Hi just noticed your profile says you are pregnant. Are you or you got the negative? Dont know whether to congratulate you yet or not

Only advice I can give is to wait until you're late and test again, if you do turn out to be late that is. If it's negative go to your doctor for a blood test. That's my plan anyway. I'm also having quite a few symptoms at 7 DPO but not sure if my mind's playing tricks on me! Good luck hun.

Oops made profile when I thought I was pregnant, then discovered it was a chemical pregnancy- haven't been able to face logging on since then. Still no Af, fingers still crossed!

P.s thank you for replies- what a roller coaster ttc is! I used ovulation tests so know I did ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->