What do you use for swaddling??

Cracker

Reaction score
I know this is probably a really stupid question, but what blankets are best for swaddling LO in?

Ive heard the miracleblanket is amazing. Would of gotten one if we didnt order this other thing www.puckababy.com is what we have and it isnt as tight as a swaddle but stops my baby from startling himself awake. We are happy with it :)

I used to just use a stretchy blanket and a sheet to hold her, im still using the same but I do the same thing as the miracle blanket and its working much better as shes so strong now and was strarting to break free!

We use kiddopotamus and the grobag one.

Because it has been so warm here I got a thin cotton table cloth and got a fabric shop to make it into big triangles and it's good because she doesn't keep too warm then

Thanks!! Mothercare don't seem to do the miracelblanket anymore but they have lots of kiddopotamus which look very similar...hmmm

I cut up one of his fitted cotton jersey cot bed sheets (cut the elastic off) and use that as its really lightweight and stretchy x

Thanks!! Mothercare don't seem to do the miracelblanket anymore but they have lots of kiddopotamus which look very similar...hmmm

They are kinda similar except the kid.. works with velcro which is not so good at that wakes babies up, so if you get the swaddle wrong and your lo is asleep then he/she will wake up. Also I have heard they are easier to break out of than the MB. I bought one and I have yet to use it. With the miracle blanket it does say to stop using after 3.5 months but you can swaddle without the leg part. The plus side of the kid.. is that is goes up to 22lb babies.

You can get miracle blankets off ebay. I have gotten two from there so far.

I used a cot sheet found it easier than trying to work out they swaddling thingys lol

I love Aden and Anais muslin swaddling sheets! LOVE LOVE !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->