What do you want for lunch (ideally)? Add ur pics

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
I'm soooo hungry but the cupboards have nothing in them thats appealing to me today :wacko: Its raining and I can't be bothered to go out yet either. If I could miraculously magic a lunch to my table right now it would be:

Sorta in a healthy mood. But then I ruin it :haha::happydance:

Attachments

• chicken-caesar-salad.jpg
    chicken-caesar-salad.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 2
  • strawcreme.jpg
    strawcreme.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
  • krispy-kreme-share-the-love.jpg
    krispy-kreme-share-the-love.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
oh no, I can see this thread making me verrrry hungry :nope: I only have a bar of chocolate to last me all day.

Pinkish, that looks delicious :shock: x

Me and Ivy just had pitta, falafels, tzatziki and slices of tomato with balsamic vinegar. Lovely!

I had a greggs chicken bake..YUM!

Ideally I'd have loved a jacket potato with cheese, beans and coleslaw but didn't have the time or money..I ate my greggs on the bus on my way home.

I had curry noodles.

If it was ideal I would eaten a club sandwich and wedges :)

I had a beetroot sandwich, and if i couldve had anything, it still woulda been a beetroot sandwich :lol:

I had a subway .. steak and cheese toasted with onions jalapeños and hot chilli sauce :blush:

I had a beetroot sandwich, and if i couldve had anything, it still woulda been a beetroot sandwich :lol:

ohhh I lurve beetroot :p

I had a subway .. steak and cheese toasted with onions jalapeños and hot chilli sauce :blush:

:thumbup: This is what I have when I get a subway.. no hot sauce tho.. I usually have olives and ceasar sauce with mine :happydance: hmm 2morrow might have to be subway day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->