What do your baby like and don't like?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
What do your baby like and don't like?to do?

My baby is just over 2 months old, he likes bath time, reading story, count 1-10 with mummy ( of course i do it and he just make some noise after each count ), sitting in the rocking chair, being naked, the teddy dog ( if that's what its; called. it barks when i press the botton and he likes it makes him smile )

he doesn;t like when i take his clothes off, lie on his tummy for more than 5min, to lie down when he;s awake
:dust:

Carlee loved playtime, Swimming Class, Bath time, Diaper Changes, Feeding time.

she HATES TV time (usually 1 hour a day), hate carseat, hates mommy working, hates sleeping

Ella loves her walker , eating , drinking milk , mummy holding her , tickles, grabbing anything she can get her hands on and biteing.

Ella Hates , not being held , Some Ella kitchen foods , bumbo ( she gets out of it all the time! )

Dec LOVE eating, being chased, kicking everything in sight, climbing, bath-time, singing nursery rhymes and playing with his big brother.

Dec HATES being held, being in his pram, not getting to do what he wants, nappy changes and getting out of the bath.

Lola LOVES music,she loves pictures,reading,cuddles and ticklening.Anything to do with lots of playing!

She HATES being still for even just as 15 minutes! (She's gonna be a handfull isn't she :dohh:)

ffion likes her jumperoo, sitting up, kissing, bathtime.. actually she loves most things!

ffion hates having her ears cleaned. thats all i can think of!

i have one laid back baby!

Ruby loves nappy changes, being flown around in the air, people acting silly, singing, being held, her bottle

She hates, being left alone (not good), tummy time and getting dressed. She's also not keen on her pram or a bath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->