What do your children call your bump?!

Jessicahide

Reaction score
My little one decided that my bump is now called " belly bob!" I thought this was rather hilarious haa! What do your children call your bump?

My older one calls him by his name, the little one insists that is not his name and he will be called wolverine lol but for now belly bob will do! Haa

Well my LO heard DH calling him foetus face in the very early days and now she calls him Feety Face. The name has stuck and even
I can't stop referring to him as that! :rofl:

DS1 calls her Darcy and DD calls her Baby Darcy. DS2 doesnt have a clue what's going on lol.

Bumpy! She would like to call her Bobby when she is born though.

Baby sister (we haven't agreed on a name for her yet) :) he's cute...he says hi to her when he says hi to me...."hi mammy, hi baby sister"...awww

My DS calls bump baby and gives bump cuddles and kisses and lays his head on her which is very cute :cloud9: until he then pokes me in the belly button :dohh: :haha:

My DS calls bump baby and gives bump cuddles and kisses and lays his head on her which is very cute :cloud9: until he then pokes me in the belly button :dohh: :haha:

What's with the poking of the belly button? :haha:

I have no idea he is only 18 months so I think he just thinks it is funny - he is kinda of obsessed with his own belly button at the moment so maybe that is it :wacko: :haha

I have no idea he is only 18 months so I think he just thinks it is funny - he is kinda of obsessed with his own belly button at the moment so maybe that is it :wacko: :haha

My husband told my little one that the baby can only hear him if he speaks into my belly button.... No wonder the child isa loon lol!

She calls my bump~ baby sissy. We don't have a name yet so that's what she says and I say baby girl.

My kids both say THE baby, like there is only one baby in the entire world and its in my stomach. :rofl:

In their more creative moments, they give it nicknames... Cutie Cheeks is a common one, because apparently they feel all babies have big cute chubby cheeks! :haha: :cloud9:

Parker thinks he can see the baby if he looks in my belly button. And he often puts his ear over my belly button and then claims he can hear the baby crying. :rofl:

My older two just say the baby (they're 8 and 11) my youngest, who is 4 and Mario and Luigi obsessed calls the baby Yoshi, which apparently will be its name when it comes out too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->