what do your kids want??

Status
Not open for further replies.

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
just wondering what everyone's kids must have presents are this year?? been lookin at the list which they've published and it seems a bit crap tbh!! is every kid really gona want a huge stuffed dog lol??

my 13 yr old would like a xbox 360 and my 8 yr old wants a goal for playing football but we hav got him a psp for his "big" prezzie

my son wants everything in the argos catalogue! :rofl:

haha i used to get the argos catalogue out to write my list and just put on like everythin!!

my little boy has LOADS of in the night garden stuff for christmas lol! iv spent £105 on it all already and all of it i got in sales! probably get him some teletubbies bits to, but he is obsessed with in the night garden lol

Dan is 10 and he did want a xbox 360 but now it is a playstation 3 and it better stay as a playstation 3 because we already have it and I dont fancy a wasted 400 pounds !!!! Dec is getting a work bench he is crazy about hammering.

nicole wanted a new bike and a nintendo ds, which ive got her and anything to do with bratz! callum has just got loads of thomas the tank engine stuff.

Amanda really wants the Build a Bear so I have found some on Ebay and got it for her. Other than that, Nintendo DS games will be good for her as well.

Jayden...........haha.........wants everything he bloody well sees on tv commercials. But, I am getting him either a Nintendo DS or a Playstation handheld system so he doesn't hog the tv.

Might also get them a cheap laptop to share so they can play their online games.

What I am not doing this year is going crazy with stuff that they think they want but that ends up being wasted space as they don't play with it. They've got tons of toys as it is that are not played with and I am not contributing to that pile.

My 2 eldest daughters that are 11 and nearly 9 both want DS's so we have got them both one and Charlie my 4 year old son has got a leapstar2 as his main prezzie.Plus they will all end up with far too many stocking fillars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"