• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What does a white line indicate?

ardnaxela

Reaction score
Okay so originally FF did not detect ovulation this month and said I was supposed to start my period 2 days ago. In the past I have been very irregular but lately my periods have been at a normal length. We got a kitten today... And my cat hates her. I felt so bad and I've been crying all night and the thought just entered my head that I may be pregnant? So I took a test but got this white line. When I invert it I can see a little green. I just want to get some second opinions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 15
I'm not familiar with that brand but it looks like a control line. When you get a BFP you'll see 2 lines.

Looks like the control line to me.

The one green line is the control line but there is another faint greenish line.

i see the very very faint second line, however I have no idea what it means that it showed up white normally. wait a day or two and try again and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"