What does baby moving feel like?!

I'm 22 weeks tomorrow and it feels like a twitch i can't control going off every now and then. (You know the type of twitches you randomly get in your bum cheek or eyelids? kinda like those)

Yes, that's a really good description of it!

When I first started feeling movement it felt like .. a fish was moving around creating pressure. I still get that feeling, just stronger, but now I get little "pops" or how I describe it is, someone is giving me little finger flicks from the inside. It's all quite low down .. about 1 inch below my belly button and between my hip bones. It actually has been getting stronger this week (I guess as the lil pickle grows)

Its very peculiar, but awesome :)

I was trying to think of how I could word what I have been feeling but then I read this and it describes perfectly what ive been having!
Its only started in the last few days so I dont know if it is baby moving but its in the same place you mention. Almost feels like a soft popping of popcorn. Am I thinking this is the baby and its something else? Its certainly not a sensation that ive felt before.

I guess another way to put it would be like a pulse? only not constant, just once then nowt

Mine feels like someone flicking you with a finger through a balloon of water lol I hope that makes sense. Ive been feeling that since about 12 weeks.

yeah i agree, ive always said it felt like a muscle spasm or twitch! the futher on u get tho its definiate punches/kicks....best feeling in the world!

I'm so glad to be reading this thread! I felt something for the first time about two days ago but wasn't sure. It didn't feel like bubble gum or soft butterfly wings which I keep reading so I was so confused- it was much deeper and stronger. It felt exactly like a pulse - but not rhythmic. Just three pulses unevenly spaced. I think that was it!!! I'm so happy!

Thank you all for this thread! I've thought that I've been feeling little pops from the baby recently, but my stomach is so gurgly these days that I can't tell. After reading this thread I lay down on my back last night and could distinctly feel little "pulses" down on my lower left abdomen, which is one of the places I thought I'd felt kicks before. Definitely baby, I just hadn't known what to feel for before!

The first three movements I felt were early (13 weeks 5 days for the first) and they felt like a tap, a poke, and a swipe. Most movements are more fluttery though. Can't really describe it too well though...

Yeah mine felt like twitches/pulse on the inside that has got stronger and stronger and more frequent. I can feel him really easily with my hand now, feel him rolling and everything, his kicks and movements, and if i stare at my stomach I can see my stomach actually move/twitch with his movements. It's amazing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->