What does Creamy CM mean?

louloubabs

Certified Doula
Reaction score
Yesterday evening I had some creamy cm. Only a very small amount but at what point in your cycle do you usually get this?:shrug:

XxX:kiss:

You can get creamy CM leading up to your fertile CM. I usually get the most creamy CM directly after ovulation.

Hope this helps.

I usually get creamy CM right after ovulation as well. I always get watery CM leading up to ovulation, but the last few months I have not had EWCM--it has stayed watery--probably why i haven't gotten pregnant yet? My CM is currently creamy (sorry TMI) and I don't think I have ovulated yet, so maybe it changes from cycle to cycle. So confusing all this TTC stuff!!

Thanks girls :)

I ovulated last Friday/Saturday so do you think the timing is right for it to be that? i.e. 3/4 days later?

:)

XxX:kiss:

Yeah I just saw my chart from last month and I had a few days of it. Hope you get your BFP!

I usually get it about 4 days before O, then it turns to Wet and slippery. Then after O I usually get it until about 2 days before AF shows. I think it is pretty common to get after O... hope this helps

Mine is milky/creamy now - I have read this is the really early part of the fertile period!! I'm gonna start trying now... I know it will go egg whitey in the next couple/three days - which is when I am due to ovulate (according to my calendar!).

Does anyone else think you should go for it full on every day?? or every other day? What do you think?:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->