What does hiccups feel like...could this be it?

MissTanya

Due on 23rd March 2010
Reaction score
Last night, at first it felt like baby kicks...but they kept coming regularly one after the other for a few minutes. Once I soon realised it wasn;t baby kicking my pelvic area, it actually felt like a heart beat down there. I wondered if baby was pressing on something (like a vein) making me feel my own heart beat down there? Then I took my pulse on my neck to compare them and they were totally out of sync. The pulse down there was slower. It eventually died away and I wondered if it was baby hiccuping??

It has just happened again now.

What do you think? What does it feel like for you when your baby hiccups??? Like...how do you really know?!

:flower:

to me it felt like a little tap but didnt get them until near the end

Sounds like me last night, I thought 'he has the hiccups' straight away. :)

I just felt hiccups for the first time about 10 minutes ago. Sort of felt like a regular tapping or almost like a twitch in my bump. Very cool.

That is so exciting for all of us!!! lol.

I am pretty sure it was hiccups...but I guess just like when you first start feeling baby move, it takes a week or so to be positive that was what you were feeling.

I'm suprised to have had it twice so close together, but to have never noticed it before!!

hi. Im 28 weeks today and i had a midwife check monday and as she listened in she said baby has hickups. When she removed the doppler i could feel them. It was like a pulsation feeling in my uterus. It was more regular then kicks. It feels exactly how i imagined them to feel. Since them i feel them daily. Her daddy felt them last night and felt her kick for the 1st time today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->