What does IB spotting look like from ur experience

Jaycrew

Reaction score
Hey Ladies, I am back. My last pregnancy I had ended up being an ectopic and I ended up having emergency surgey - lost my right tube. I kind of have given up hope on anything since i havent been trying but not preventing- but no pregnancy after over a year actually pushing two.

Anywho- we dtd this past friday so right after thanksgiving - and I never thought n e thing about it since pink pad said I ov the cd 18. I was on CD 10/11 when we were intimate.
The cd 12- this past sunday i went to the bathroom and low and behold a glob of pink Ewcm stretchy etc. n then typical ov symptoms came about like rise in temp and my boobs get tender etc.

Fast forward to tues cd 14 minor cramping - wed CD 15- i was working all day w/out going to bathroom and finally went to go pee pee (lol) my underwear had old looking blood in it dark brown. Like abt a and inch long (idk how to describe the amount sorry lol) anyway- i wiped and saw light brown blood and checked my cm and it was creamy but kind of watery with just a tad eggwhite stretch like very little- but no blood.

Tonight i have no bleed but cm has just a few specs of light pink in my cm.

Now- i know i know i know i only temp in the morning same time same rules- however i temped vaginally tonight out of curiosity to see if i was at my basline or higher (since i have bee moving around all day it should be higher ). My temp was 98.0. Which came down from 98.5 from this morning and 98.6 from yesterday.

I honestly do NOT want to get my hopes at all because my loss in 2016 is not something I am completely healed from emotionally.
Is it on my mind or could I be experiencing IB spotting this soon if I did actually conceive? Im so confused n crazy scared. - nervous to be disappointed. :(

What was everyone elses exp with IB bleed?

I had implantation bleed with both my pregnancies, with my son is had it over the course of 2 days seemed very like the start of a period the first day brown the second. With my daughter I only noticed it the once after using the toilet, was old blood. Both times were around about a week before AF was due.

Good luck!

I had implantation bleed with both my pregnancies, with my son is had it over the course of 2 days seemed very like the start of a period the first day brown the second. With my daughter I only noticed it the once after using the toilet, was old blood. Both times were around about a week before AF was due.

Good luck!

Thank u! I dont recall ever experiencing it like this as far as the amount but then again I never really payed attention before. I have had pink to red spotting maybe a few weeks after confirmed pregnancy. Thank u again! :)

When i had implantation bleeding with my little boy it was litteraly just a few pink spots on toilet paper ( not like any period blood ive seen , like baby pink colour) this would of been literraly a couple of days before af due, and it only happened once when i wiped

Thank you luv!!! I had the light pink on cd 17. the brown spotting in underwear was cd 15 and light pink when I wiped and that was it.
:)

I started spotting with my second pregnant at 6 dpo and it didn't go away until 11 weeks gestation. It was terrifying. I constantly thought I was on the brink of miscarriage. I think this is an unusual experience though.

I had IB spotting with Violet (mc at 7w2d) at about 7 dpo- and it was just on the toilet tissue when I used the bathroom one night. Bright red. BFP was less than a week later. This month I'm 7-8 dpo and nothing resembling IB but I'm feeling very positive anyways!

I had IB with both my previous pregnancies, both around 10-12 DPO, brown spotting that lasted a day or two. I had tested at this time with BFPs getting stronger each day.

I also had spotting, mostly brown but a little red with both around 7-8 weeks (went for scans to check and thankfully all was well with little heartbeats) and spotting again when my periods would have been due in the first few months.

For myself I wear panty liners over night from 5 dpo til AF, and this time I woke up to 2 drops of blood on my liner at 7 dpo. Positive FRER 10 dpo. I didn't have any more spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->