What does Implantation bleeding look like?

OwlBump

Hubby, Son and Bump
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to know what people's experience with implantation bleeding are?

I'm cd17 of 27. approx 5-8dpo I'm not sure 🤔 but yesterday evening I had light red/brown discharge that changed to brown in a few hours. I put a pad on but nothing major didn't really need it. Today I've had on and off light brown discharge.

Could it be implantation bleeding?

My implantation was one drop of pink blood when I wiped, about a day or so before my period was due. There was no brown discharge for me (that's usually a sign of old blood rather than new).

Hey, just wanted to know what people's experience with implantation bleeding are?

I'm cd17 of 27. approx 5-8dpo I'm not sure 🤔 but yesterday evening I had light red/brown discharge that changed to brown in a few hours. I put a pad on but nothing major didn't really need it. Today I've had on and off light brown discharge.

I have the exact same thing going on. I dont know when I ovulated (if at all) and I don't know when I expect my period b/c I had a miscarriage in September. I was just thinking its AF, but now I'm not really sure. Boobs have been super sore for a few days but that is also a AF symptom. I tested mon, weds, and got negatives. so idk.

I have the exact same thing going on. I dont know when I ovulated (if at all) and I don't know when I expect my period b/c I had a miscarriage in September. I was just thinking its AF, but now I'm not really sure. Boobs have been super sore for a few days but that is also a AF symptom. I tested mon, weds, and got negatives. so idk.

So sorry you went through that,
It's so confusing I heard implantation for some people can go on for days, first o thought this was the start of AF but it's super early if it is.... I tested today and was negative 👎 but it's likely way too early I think , fingers crossed for a bfp for us both though.

I'm going through the same thing:(. Started spotting orangey pink CM on day 21 of a very regular 28/29 day cycle. It's been off and on, starting orangey pink, then brownish, then bright red the last 2 days (currently on day 26). It's not a lot, not even enough for a panty liner for the most part, only when I wipe. When it turned red I was sure AF was just coming, but it's never been an actual "flow" and no clots. Tested BFN on days 22 and 24. AF should be coming in 3 days, so if it doesn't arrive then I'll test again. I just wish I knew if it was a yes or a no!

Any new info ladies? I had brown spotting Thurs and Fri and then one wipe of bright red yesterday, so far nothing today. I have one test left that I am trying to save for atleast tomorrow.

I had spotting for 3 days, ending yesterday.. light red to brown for 1 day then light brown on and off for 2 days. I'=d had nothing today until 3pm and it was only very slightly and brown.
I'=ve had super bad acne for the past 4 days... worse than in my teens lol

So it's not AF at least, hopefully it's implant :D I have only one test left too but i heard you're unlikely to get a positive until 5 days after implant.. not sure how true that is

My spotting ended yesterday morning, now just a little brown when I wipe. I'm at CD 27 and haven't tested since CD 24. AF due tomorrow or Monday so I'm trying to wait to test till Monday. Really thinking of picking up some cheap tests at the dollar store but we will see. Scared to go to the restroom because I don't want to see AF!

So basically we are all experiencing the same thing and we all have to wait a few more days to test. oh man

So basically we are all experiencing the same thing and we all have to wait a few more days to test. oh man

Exactly:(. I've never wanted a weekend to go by quickly so badly! Lol

I'm pretty confused about my cycle at the moment, I thought I had already Ov'd but i had Ewcm yesterday evening for a short while? I didn't have any OPK's until today but it was very negative. I did a pregnancy test as well and that was a bfn So I'm just waiting now I'm not sure what my body's up to

I'm out. AF.

Sorry af showed, good luck next cycle :)

Took a test today and got a BFN, so I'm assuming I'm out too. AF should be arriving later today I'm sure:(

I had it 5 days before my period. It was just light pink spotting one time when I wiped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->