what does implantation bleeding look like?

samoorah1983

Reaction score
I had pink cervical mucus all day yesterday, and woke up today with brown spotting.. does that mean that's implantation bleeding?? I would love to knows if anyone shared the same experience?? Thank you.

Baby dust..

Ttc 2 yrs.

I never had implantation bleeding with any of my 3 pregnancies so i can't say for sure but it sounds like what others have had and it would be in the right time frame.

Good luck :thumbup:

It sounds promising, samoorah! The timing is about right for IB. Keep us posted. Do you have any symptoms?

It sounds promising, samoorah! The timing is about right for IB. Keep us posted. Do you have any symptoms?

Yesterday I had a little cramp and went away, today I was feeling tired and a little backache those were my recent symptoms.. what about you? Trying to concieve??

Sounds promising! Good luck and fingers crossed for a bfp! :thumbup:

I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant. For me i started getting AF type cramps at 10 dpo. I also developed cold like symptoms: runny and congested nose... lots of mucus, sore throat, headache. My boobs didnt hurt anymore than usual and so when on 14dpo i started to see some tan color in my CM... i thought for sure i was beginning to spot before AF. CD 15.. the tan got a little darker, but again was just barely present in the CM only. CD 16.. slight brown in CM ... CM very watery... i went ahead and tested and BAM very DARK BFP. The IB was never heavy and was only there when i wiped to see the color of my CM. Never went on my underwear, and never was abundant.

I didn't ever get pink IB... but i heard brown or pink is a normal color for it. Good Luck!!! fingers crossed!

I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant. For me i started getting AF type cramps at 10 dpo. I also developed cold like symptoms: runny and congested nose... lots of mucus, sore throat, headache. My boobs didnt hurt anymore than usual and so when on 14dpo i started to see some tan color in my CM... i thought for sure i was beginning to spot before AF. CD 15.. the tan got a little darker, but again was just barely present in the CM only. CD 16.. slight brown in CM ... CM very watery... i went ahead and tested and BAM very DARK BFP. The IB was never heavy and was only there when i wiped to see the color of my CM. Never went on my underwear, and never was abundant.

I didn't ever get pink IB... but i heard brown or pink is a normal color for it. Good Luck!!! fingers crossed!

I had pink cervical mucus the first day the next day was brown then got lighter everytime I wiped sorry (TMI).. went on for half a day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->