What does implantation feel like?

alyssa.s

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Not trying to be a crazy symptom spotter, just mostly curious. I am TTC #1 and think I felt implantation pain yesterday. I am 6-8dpo (not for sure because last cycle was crazy) I was sitting down at work yesterday and started to feel a stabbing in my lower left side, like right above my pubic bone. I got up and walked around and it stopped right away. Around ovulation time I felt a "snapping" or popping pain on my lower right side. My mom said that is how she felt during her o time too, so guessing it runs in the family.

Yeah i felt like a scratch and like a sting as if there was a foreign object there i didnt feel it always but sometimes i would move and it would be back. By about 6 or 7 weeks its a lot stronger thats why you see pg women holding on one side at the bottom of ur belly it makes u feel a bit better lol. I get that twinge right up to af sometimes so its not a sign for me but if its abnornal for you i would say its good

I thought my period was about to start anytime...getting those tell-tale twinge feelings letting me know AF was on her way...so, I put it out of my mind (at that time I could--I was starting a new job so my thoughts were full of that)--and later on, just for giggles I did a HPT on a whim (had had a horrible day at work, was about to have a nice cold beer and thought 'OK! how can this day get any worse?--oh *I* know!--I'll pee on a stick since it will be negative anyways!!!")---and lo and behold, it was positive :).

So yup--just regular period-like light cramping for me...

I felt this odd twinge last time. It was probably not implantation, even though it was the right timing.
I think in a lot of cases, it could be easily missed. The fertilised egg is so tiny!!

Some people are so in tune with their bodies though, they notice things like ovulation twinges.

For me implantation is quite painful cramps, to the point of taking my breathe away :-/ It's always seem to have happened at night too.

When I was ttc #1.. I knew things were different at about 9-10dpo. I felt like AF was going to show up any second, when she wasn't due for at least a week. I'm very in tune with my body. Sure enough, I tested and it was clearly positive at 11dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->