What does Implantation pain feels like?

abitclueless

Reaction score
I've been having a weird pulsating pain on my left ovary for about an hour now, it comes and goes, and it got really sharp at one point.
Sounds familiar to any of you? I don't have PCOS or cysts (that I know of, last full exam was a few months ago).

What does implantation feel like? If any of you have experienced it, I'd like to know :D

In my experience it's a mixture of sharp pains on one side and period type pains. Good luck x

I think I experienced implantation pains Saturday into Sunday slight pinching feeling dead center of my uterus not really painful just noticeable I also had a dip in my temp that corresponded with it...but I guess I'll just have to wait and see😩

So it was more than just one pinch? Because I've seen some say it lasts from 10mins approx, but I've been having this pulsating pinch since this morning.

I've found it to feel like a uti feeling, crampy pressure on my uterus way down low. I've experienced it 3 out of 3 pregnancies about 7-8 days after ovulation. It doesn't feel like AF cramps to me, it's lower and less achey. Hard to explain. I think mine might be the feeling after implantation rather than at the moment of implantation

I've had sharp shooting pains in what seems like going up inside my vag(I only remember having shooting pains sorta like this but o was already super preggo and I don't remeber if I had this early on cause my child was a surprise)
But when I point it out on the outside its on the right side about my(cliterous sorry idk another terminology for it) but it wasn't on its just the closest thing to it, for me to be able to describe it lasted on and off for about 10 minutes I didn't time it so I may be off and then within an hour I'd say cause I truly don't remember the time span but I started to cramp like af for a little while then I fell asleep I was laying down getting g ready for bed when this happened anybody else? I'm 10dpo, 5 more days till af comes but I'm so unsure of what to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"